Michigan Roll Call

Originally Posted By: saginawbowhunterNew here. Live in Saginaw and hunt when and wherever I can!

Welcome neighbor.
smile.gif

Muskegon Area.

Just getting started in this coyote hunting adventure.
Being laid off from Dec. to April, figured I better find something to do. Still getting organized with equipment, haven't been hunting yet.

Its been about 2 weeks since a reply......I gotta keep the post alive. While I live in Cambridge Ontario which is about 2 hours from Port Huron, I was born in Detroit and deer hunt in Alcona County north of Glennie. Lake St Clair continues to be my favorite for great fishing. My daughter and her family live in Petoski, my brother in Tawas and other assorted relatives scattered aroung the state. Now that I'm retired I spend about 2-3 months in the state every year. Came to Ontario on a job transfer years ago and the good hunting and a woman keeps me here....Ok, maybe not in that order...at least thats what I tell her...he he.

How have all you guys been doing with the absence of snow? Most of the hunting I do is at night since I've always had alot better luck that way but with no snow it makes visibility tough. Only guys I know having any luck are the guys walking the tracks out in small woodlots and fence rows or ditches.

Ovid-Elsie area here. Hunt shiawassee co. Clinton co. Gratiot co. Saginaw co. Also have a cabin in Lake City and hunt Missaukee co. Clare co. Roscommon co. The in laws have a cabin in Newberry one day I would like to make it up there to hunt as well.

Hi my name is Rich I'M from Livonia Mi. I called in one fox in my life. I dont predator a lot I mostly deer hunt with brother.

Back