MN Hunters where you from?

I'm in Princeton, looking to get back out into the field. Been a long hiatus from this site, but a few of ya may remeber me. I ended up taking a couple years off to head to tech school for Gunsmithing. Now work at Federal Cartridge. If anyone wants a tagalong I'm a heck of a lot better shooter than caller!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya that southeast corner of the state has a good yote population. I've see a good amount of yotes along Hwy 1 between I-94 and Verona in the early morning hours. I stick mostly to Cass, Traill and Steele counties.

Near Moorhead in Clay County, I hunt in Minnesota and North Dakota about 60 miles on either side of the Red River. There are 2-3 yotes in that area, and if the gods are with me I sometimes get 1

Old thread, but hey, may as well chime in.

I'm from Rosemount.
smile.gif

Currently live in Wright County in Clearwater but only a short drive from Sherburne and Stearns County. I regularly drive between Albertville, Elk River, Becker and the St. Cloud area weekly to visit family. Anyone interested in hunting together?

Last edited:
Rochester here
If any Minnesota hunters want to hunt with night vision again contact your lawmaker and let them know that you think the new regulation to outlaw all night vision equipment is wrong and should be changed.
I have contacted mine just this week and have some support from them.Now is the time to get together on this and get the new law changed back.
In 2007 they made night vision gogles illegal,then in 2009 made it illegal to use any form of night vision equipment.We need a regulation that will allow its use in predator hunting.
Dont wait now is the time to voice your displeasure with our DNR and their unfounded fear of our states law obeying hunters using NV.

Back