Most accurate factory varmint gun

forgot to mention, that while i am an anschutz fan, i sold my 1522 with set trigger in duce to buy the rihimaki, fastest upgrade to a small target i ever made. that particular anschutz was a real disappointment. lee.

Quote:
forgot to mention, that while i am an anschutz fan, i sold my 1522 with set trigger in duce to buy the rihimaki, fastest upgrade to a small target i ever made. that particular anschutz was a real disappointment. lee.

Lee,,, That's a relief... I was afraid you might have traded the Wingmaster for it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Well - looks like I created quite a thread with my question. Maybe I should have made it a poll? Lots of good info here when you read between lines. Hopefully I vindicated myself from my varmint forum question when I asked if someone would point me to a new prairie dog shooting location /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

My CZ American 550 .243 is awesome right out of the box! A quarter will cover 5 shots at 100 yards sometimes it does better then that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:
Quote:

Lee,,, That's a relief... I was afraid you might have traded the Wingmaster for it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

nope, that one's earned her place in the safe for eternity. or until some fool offers up something really really really too good to pass up! like maybe a pound of $1000 dollar bills.
lee

The rifles mentioned here will all be pretty close when it comes to grouping. If tight groups are your main desire than out of the names mentioned its up to you!
But...I have the belief that friends don't let friends shoot an ugly rifle.....so you have to go with the Cooper...hands down the others don't compare..Sako, Annies...etc. Don't have the looks, craftmanship, or wood!!!!

Quote:
whoa there cowboy, them's fight'n words!! lee /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Yea,,,, Dakota's, Kimber's and Sako's are butt ugly,, don'tcha know??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

To bad about the Wingmaster,,, I was thinking about trying to trade ya that little Merkel you handeled for it,, but I can see now that's out of the question... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

your funny pete. i think i should change my signature here to the one i use on another forum i visit. it reads - ' if you keep yankin my chain your not gonna like what you find at the end of it" lee. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

O.K. I can take a hint... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Glad to hear you're bonding with the 870.. Hang on to it,, I"m pretty sure they won't be making those again...
I thought about the offer to trade for a pound of 1000.00 bills, but I just traded my last one for a couple hundred primers.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Good score on the Sako... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif Don't lose the Magazine...

Later

Compared to a Cooper ...not Butt ugly ..but no comparison. I use to collect Sakos. Charter member of Sako Collectors Assn. had several Annies.....Yep I will stand by my statement and will match you pic for pic...Come on

Back