My Coyote Killer! -- 12 Ga/.222 Rem "Combination Gun"

Originally Posted By: LodgepoleAre the Baikal's OK ?

YES! I have the 12 over 30-06 combo gun mentioned above and one of their 30-06 double rifles (side by side). I have several friends who own the Baikal 45-70 double rifles. For a time, they were imported by, and branded as Remington. The nice thing is that the Baikals are available in popular hunting calibers like 223, 243, 308, 30-06, 270 and 45-70. Like all things Russian, they are very stout and lock up tight. Obama stopped importation of them (from Russia) a few years back but they can still be found on the used market.

Some very beautiful coyote killers Thanks for sharing them---I have had 2 savage 24 v's 222 rem 20ga which I liked--but my 24 f I like better, It was 22 HORNET 12 ga had it reamed to 222 rem and boy does it shoot good----I had the gun dipped in snow camo put a raised cheek piece on stock had 3 more screws drilled and tapped in scope base which helped a lot--she'll put 3, 50 gr rem's in a dime every time at 50yds-works great for me.I use it mostly in the cedar swamps and Beaver ponds, frozen creeks etc never have a shot of 100 or more so she is my Coyote killer down in the swamp ---------------

skip

Last edited:
Back