Wife's first deer a few yrs ago. Didn’t feel like driving all the way home for the truck. When we left the property she is like I need to stop at Walmart on the way home. . I thought great now we’re gonna end up on fakebook or somewhere on the internet. I waited in the car she runs in, and of course some people walk by take pics, truck drove by taking pics. It was a good laugh. The little chitbox has has a few stinky dogs in the back too.
It’s handy sometimes. Couldn’t resist this opportunity. Stopped to get the kids an ice cream on the way home and the girl in the drive through asked what I was going to do with it. I told her we were going to eat it of course. She stared at it for a second and gave a look of approval and said oh ok.