hm1996 Moderator Staff member Sunday at 11:40 AM #41 What is the zip code there, David? Would he consider renting it out?
6mm06 Well-known member Sunday at 12:45 PM #42 Clarence, he might, but you have to time it when the water is down, otherwise you will be trapped in there with the alligators and cottonmouths.
Clarence, he might, but you have to time it when the water is down, otherwise you will be trapped in there with the alligators and cottonmouths.
hm1996 Moderator Staff member Sunday at 1:36 PM #43 I was thinkin' about a permanent residence, Dave; sure a lot better view and much quieter than overlooking I-10.
I was thinkin' about a permanent residence, Dave; sure a lot better view and much quieter than overlooking I-10.
6mm06 Well-known member Sunday at 2:26 PM #44 There’s nothing like peace and solitude. That’s what is so alluring to my shack. Sometimes I stay down there just for the fun of.
There’s nothing like peace and solitude. That’s what is so alluring to my shack. Sometimes I stay down there just for the fun of.