Need parts for Marlin 22 mag.

DBlairVA

I need a trigger stud for a Marlin model 25MN 22 magnum. Does anyone know where I might find one Numrich gun parts don't have it , neither does Brownells or Midway . The only way I can get one from Marlin is send them my gun and no telling how long it will take to get it back. Any sugestions will be appreciated. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif

Contacted several companies today and they all told me I have to send it back to Marlin for that paticular part. I guess nobody else can sell it for some reason or another. Thanks for the help anyhow jpattersonnh found alot of different companies I didn't know about.

I'm a machinist myself and could make it if I had one to go by. Problem is I tried to order it from gunparts and they said they had it so I dremeled the old one out and threw it away. Then the next day I received email from Numrich saying they didn't have it ! By then it was to late.

The part I need is trigger stud , it's not even listed or shown on parts list. Contacted Marlin and they told me it had to be sent back to factory for that , so I guess I'll have to box it up and send it back. Thanks for all the input from everyone!!

Doug

Back