New FLIR ThermoSight Pro PTS233 19mm! (Shipping Update)

Originally Posted By: 6mm06
Nice. What accessories are in the package, Tom? I can see a nice hard case and batteries. Anything else?

High Quality USB Cable
Extra Battery Tray
Batteries
27 Page Manual
Quick Guide Card
Full Memory Addendum Instruction Sheet
Foam Padded Hard Case

Thanks. I must have overlooked the list of accessories at the bottom of the page. Sorry about that.

I like the size of the FLIR as well as the image observed in your video. I can see how this scope can double as both a rifle scope and monocular. I like it.

I took this short video earlier this year upon my visit to FLIR when I could only say it was a new "19m" 12um Boson core. This was and is the new PTS233.

Would be nice to see some hunting scenes with the new FLIR. Hopefully that will happen soon since units are becoming available.

Got mine zeroed last night and so far i like it. Especially the video and pictures onboard.

75 yards
LKr2ur7.jpg

wjKqJoj.jpg

Yz0vEaP.jpg

225 yards
BGYz2vs.jpg

IPyO7VB.jpg

7CkaK2J.jpg

Deer at 550-600 yards
CXLRR7L.jpg

xSiAcTF.jpg

Slightly Over Priced Hot Brass Finder
vIpINUR.jpg

10 yards
bNqHnEl.jpg

b7NaBZQ.jpg

(Tom is out guide hunting this week but thought I would post)...

NightGoggles got notice today they have more PTS233 units inbound next week.

Originally Posted By: LDhunterWhat’s the latest on wait times for shipping on PTS 233’s?

Cannot get enough to keep in stock. Best to email sales at NightGoggles or sales at TNVC to get on the call list when they arrive.

Merry Christmas!

As soon as deer season here is over I plan on putting mine to serious use. Here's some video test video I took with mine -

Last edited:
Just received this from FLIR.

Dear valued customer:
We would like to notify you that the FLIR ThermoSight PRO PTS233 displays an image that
renders at 60Hz, as opposed to the originally stated 30Hz. The recorded files from the unit
still output at 30Hz.

As a result, note that FLIR’s product description for this unit will change as follows:
To: FLIR ThermoSight PRO PTS233 1.5-6x19 (60Hz)
There will be no change in Part # or UPC.

I just got done watching the video and was a bit shocked to see that the reflection of the deer was shown in the pond/lake/river or whatever until I remembered reading that glass reflects thermal signatures and I guess that water does too...

Good video... Thanks...

Originally Posted By: LDhunterDoes the PTS233 come with a remote or is that an accessory you have to buy separately?

The remote is an additional accessory NOT included with the optic.

Anyone shooting any coyotes with these yet? I hoping to get something that is good out to 250-300 yards on coyotes. Maybe I am asking too much from this unit. Been saving up for a xq38 apex or xq38 trail but this really has my attention.

Back