new on here weres all the ohio guys

No Bobby. But they still haven't caught the guy yet. I would say he is far from this area if he is smart. The first house he broke into he got shot at. The shooter got nervous and missed.
I still haven't heard from Rick. I'll try to text Adam

[beeep]...I didn't know they shot at the feller. Good deal, too bad they missed. lol

I havnt heard from him either and I don't think he has posted anything for a while.

Golf...im not exactly sure. I will look it up. I think rob may be on the way to KY for work right about now.

I just looked at the score card. It appears each target at various ranges are alotted 4 shots, par if your will. My assumption is that each shooter is scored on the actual shots taken to hit the target. If it takes one shot then you get a one. If it takes 7 shots then 7 is scored. The one that has the lowest shot count wins. Same as golf, lol. I don't want to have any triple bogeys thats for sure!!!

Sounds like a good time. Rob, we could set up targets up through the range. Could even set them off to one side or the other for some angled shots. Some more steel may be necessary. Bowling pins would work too. We may have to change par from 4 to like 1 on close up targets and 2 or 3 for out to 400 since we all shoot that distance pretty well now.

score_card.gif

Score card

well i would say a bowling pin sorta kinda is shaped like a standing groundhog but a lil thinner so bowling pins at 406 sounds challenging and we can set them all over the left side of the range. i would say the far left corner of the fence would be about a 500yd par 5 lol

Special Events
Want to bring a big group? Call us at 435-764-6980 to arrange for a special event with catering and all the trimmings. Let us know the size of your group and we'll provide you with pricing options.......I think we all need to take a trip to UTAH for rifle golf next year. HUHUHUHUHUHUHUH...lol.

Rob....that sounds like a plan. Not sure on giving that a par 5 though,lol.

I just emailed them for more info and lodging in the area. Sounds like a first outing for the Ohio Varminters association????

Originally Posted By: badtotheboneGo to Utah, you got to do some callin'. They say they have yotes out there.....
grin.gif

You'll be going to wont you???? You are the president you know......

I had the privilge of hunting with Kerry, 220Swift, and some other stand up guys out in Utah. Some of the best looking country I've seen.

If you ever get a chance to go, go.

You won't be sorry.

I'll bring 'Dr. Death'.

A long, long, time ago, this old .308 was a thing to be feared at the bench rest matches up here.

But, 20 years down the road, the rifle is still on, but the shooter's eyes are not so bright. LOL! I've got some good storys to tell, even if the shooting's not like it used to be. I swear I'll tell no lies.
sleep.gif
tt2.gif

I've got 10 bowing pins; ya'll want them all with eye bolts? Half with eye bolts?

If the field is mowed down, they make good 'groundhog' target just standing.

I used to have 50 of them painted day-glo orange for using in the snow. LOL! I found white bowling pins a bit hard to pick up in the scope against the snow. LOL!

I might have to dust off the old Ruger target pistol. I'll be buried with that thing; super sweet.

R

Back