bohunr Well-known member Aug 15, 2026 #21 its not a real win, until it covers all 50 States. its still a win, just not a real win. a lot of grandstanding in that video
its not a real win, until it covers all 50 States. its still a win, just not a real win. a lot of grandstanding in that video
spotstalkshoot Well-known member Aug 15, 2026 #22 I visited my FFL buddy yesterday and we talked about this "development". He said he has not been contacted by any Federal official in anyway.
I visited my FFL buddy yesterday and we talked about this "development". He said he has not been contacted by any Federal official in anyway.
skinney Director Aug 16, 2026 #23 I think it was satire for the video, he's flipping the kiosk the middle finger in the photo, basically saying FU photo ID's... He also mentioned he left his dog at home lol.
I think it was satire for the video, he's flipping the kiosk the middle finger in the photo, basically saying FU photo ID's... He also mentioned he left his dog at home lol.
W William Suter Well-known member Saturday at 6:37 PM #24 I bought one at Scheel's yesterday. Still had to go through all the hoop-la to purchase. They said that nothing has changed yet.
I bought one at Scheel's yesterday. Still had to go through all the hoop-la to purchase. They said that nothing has changed yet.
vahunter Well-known member Yesterday at 3:17 PM #25 My local gun store has sold a pile of cans. 4473 pass background check and walk out with your can.
bohunr Well-known member Yesterday at 5:29 PM #26 shouldnt even be a 4473, its not a firearm, its an accessory, like a trigger or new butt stock or chassis system.
shouldnt even be a 4473, its not a firearm, its an accessory, like a trigger or new butt stock or chassis system.