Now Available! Budget Custom Knives! Check this out!

rainshadow1

Custom Call Maker
Guys,

I just got a batch of blades back from Heat Treat. Several higher end customs, but this batch also included my first 13 "Budget" blades.

1/8" L6 from an old sawmill bandsaw blade. Convex grinds. They'll all be blasted and blued finished, scaled in blasted mycarta, pinned with plain silver or brass pins, peened hard, bare tang style lanyard grommets, and sheathed in kydex.

(Any options are available by quote, but this is the base layout, and price.)

I'll be building these up, all aspects will still be handmade, they're all still one of a kind, they'll be edged and sharpened to shaving sharp all by hand, but since they're all gonna be built simply, with simple convex grinds, and in the same style, I'll be selling them for $65 delivered!!!

Click on my Knife webpage in my Sig line, then go to my "Knives for Sale" Page by clicking the button on the left of my main knife webpage.

All my available blades are posted one by one there. This first batch of Budget Customs are numbered "B1" through "B13."

Send me a note and claim yours!

Thanks guys!!!

Brian, had a guy beat you to B6 by 2 hours. Can you pick another one? I'll go mark them sold.

You can pick black or brown micarta. Default is black, I have more of it and longer pieces in case the blank you pick need longer pieces. But I have some cedar brown too.

(Black Kydex pack sheath, which is just the blade part of the sheath without belt loops. Great for drawers and glove compartments too!)

Steve,

Well I guess put me down for #B-7 instead, unless you have some more like B-6 or B-1 coming in before Christmas.

Thanks.
Brian

About a 2% chance I'll have more before Christmas. B7 is a good choice for that caping style. They're all real good tight quarters knives, except B8, which is large. I'll mark you down for B7, you'll like it!

Thanks!

Sold, and Sold, PM's coming guys! Thanks!

I just about finished B1 today, perfecting the sequence and technique of the build.... These are COOL KNIVES!!!

Only 3 left!!!

Do you see your knife?!?!?!?

DSC04353.jpg

I had the first 5 going, then got the other orders so I caught the second 5 up to them! Just need to sharpen and sheath them and they'll be on their way!

I had planned to take these to the Globe hunt, but I'll grind some more by then. Don't know if I'll get more made by Christmas, but I'm gonna try a batch, we'll see....

There's still 3 custom budget blades left to build!

I see mine! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It's easy to spot - the only one with the brown handle. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

B13 is SOLD! Im building up the last two. If they're still available after I'm done, I'm posting them independently. They won't last long, so if you're interested, Please let me know. These last 2 likely won't last the weekend.

I got mine, too(#9)!

Steve made me a custom leather sheath for it and he decorated it with a coyote and my name! How sweet is that!
I was hoping to take pics and use it to skin a deer but so far the deer haven't cooperated. Maybe I'll get lucky this afternoon. Rut is going strong and the deer are moving.

Thanks Steve!

Nikonut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back