Nutcracker Clip.

Originally Posted By: littletoesWife knows me, and what holds my attention! so she ask's "Why are you listening to THAT???"

I rolled the computer over and shower her the video! hehehe!

Great Job!

PS-Wife says its only 6 months til Christmas!

Lol, thats funny man. I have a little bit weird taste in my song choices.

P.S. If I forget to tell ya later....Merry Christmas.
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: Hawk-eyeI love your posts! Thanks for taking us along! Enjoyed every second of that!

Originally Posted By: Vermonter 60Man oh man...how I love your videos! Keep em comin!!
thumbup.gif

Thanks guys, glad you liked it.

most excellent again Jeff.
a "little" more carnage would'nt hurt though
whistle.gif

maybe get a 257 wthby and shoot some 75 tnt's
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: borkonmost excellent again Jeff.
a "little" more carnage would'nt hurt though
whistle.gif

maybe get a 257 wthby and shoot some 75 tnt's
grin.gif

Thanks man. My new 17 dont produce much carnage. Ive really missed using it here the last several weeks. 4 days and Ill be able to pull it back out.

That's a great video. You did a good job on putting it together. I like the music too, seems to just fit.

That one head on charger looked like he was going to take out the dog, you, and the camera. Great closeup action and spot seems to have it figured out with his taunts
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: DasherAgain very nice.
thumbup.gif

And Yes get that Tac back out and show it off for
heck sakes.
thumbup1.gif

Keep them videos coming. Take care Bud.

Thanks Evan, just a few more days and the I can start packing my baby again. I really love the Tac, its a coyote slayer.

Originally Posted By: 6mm06
That's a great video. You did a good job on putting it together. I like the music too, seems to just fit.

Originally Posted By: ARCOREYThat one head on charger looked like he was going to take out the dog, you, and the camera. Great closeup action and spot seems to have it figured out with his taunts
thumbup.gif

Thanks guys.

Originally Posted By: weekenderNever really thought I would like musicals, but by golly that's ALRIGHT!!!! THANKS

weekender,

Don't thank me!

Thank Btech29:)

That video is GREAT!!! Looks like a fun time, I need to get me a decoy dog some day! Gotta love having them right in your face and not paying any attention to you what so ever! Thanks for sharing!

Back