Ohio

badtothebone

Hi! I'm new to the site and wanted to say hello. I'm from Akron, Summit County, and hunt mostly in Harrison County. I'm in to crow hunting with deeks and caller, and hunt coyotes at night.

Any other Buckeye hunters out there?

There are a lot of Ohio hunters here. I am in Lima. There are only a couple guys close to me. I haven't met them yet though.

Steve

Hi badtothebone,
I live a little west of Cleveland and hunt near the Carroll/Harrison county border.

Glen S, I think I know right where you are, I travel by there many times each fall.

Guernsey County. Just South on the I 70/77 interchange. I just started calling a week ago. More or less trying to get ready for later this year. I have been calling at dusk with no luck yet. I still have to get a light to go at night. I know I am going to run into a problem here because my wife is scared to be in the house by herself after dark. My dad has an old 6 volt Nite Lite that he used for fox hunting 20 yrs ago. Will this light work for coyotes as well? I have a feeling it is going to take me a while to get my 1st yote.

Welcome!

You close to Cambridge? I'm looking for some land southeast of there.

Your old light will work, but there's lots of new ones on the market. I use a 250 yard beam NightBlaster.

Rudy

MrPike,

I was through Hopedale, and up to Salineville a few weeks ago. Lots of good hunting thataway. Where we were there wasn't too much agriculture, just big wooded hills.

Rudy

No. South of Byesville, out in the country - where I can take a pi$$ off my front porch and not worry about being seen. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

Sweet. My wife and I are looking for 5 to 10 acres with the same setting to put a double wide modular on and move down there. I don't care much for the city. Boondocks enough so you can't see the house from the road, and a 200 yard range with a shooting bench on the deck. Oh yeah....

im in Tuscarawas county,,15 miles south of canton(football hall of fame)and 3 miles from atwood lake(New Cumberland)marina,,but there is no deer down here in Tuscarawas county,no sir,none at all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif:)
Bob

Back