Palin launches political action committee!!!!!!!

I am excited to see her do this. Without the RINO's reining her in I think we will all see how she is even much more conservative than she showed while running as the VP.

ECH and jwp - I would guess to say that there aren't many families that have never been in the same boat as the Palin's are somewhere in their family tree.
What I find most distressing is that you two seem to find amusement in making fun of someone's children. I don't know if you are so unhappy with your own life that this makes you feel better about yourself or not. But I for one think it belittles you and this fine website to ridicule kids.

ECH, ad hominem attacks against third parties is a pretty weak argument. In fact, it's no argument at all. What, exactly, does the mother of the daughter's boyfriend have to do with Palin herself? Hmmm? NOTHING! Duh. If that's the best you can do you simply provide comic relief.
And oh by the way, yeah it's kind of 'backwoods' in Alaska. SO? Does someone have to be a New Yorker or Hollywooder to run for office to be capable, or just to impress you?
Next time try thinking before typing.

Quote:
Quote:
jwp
Are you Married?

How many kids do you have?

you haven't answered my questions.

Your point? Who the [beeep] are you and why should i answer your questions?

The fact is you people make her out to be the perfect candidate. SHE ISNT. Not even close. She has shown that her "values" arent that important when it comes to her personal gains.

Quote:
Quote:
jwp
Are you Married?

Nope. Same sex marriage is illegal in Texas.

BOOM! That's gonna leave a mark. LMAO!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

jwp - I will try to help you out. The reason you were asked if you had kids was because of your post stating.......
" Whose unmarried daughter go knocked up?? Those high moral standards and family values really took hold huh...lol..."
Anyone that has ever had children realizes that as much as you try to show them right from wrong they are going to make choices that aren't always right.......just the same as we as parents make mistakes.
Now WHO are you to and WHY do you find it YOUR job to pass judgement on this young lady and make a post like you did?
Also what are you seeing that Sarah is putting her values aside to better her position?

Gov. Palin made some moves based on her convictions before she ran for governor that appeared to be political suicide, but that she thought and most would agree were the right thing to do. She has done some things that I think were politically motivated also, so I would say she is not perfect. I have watched her work since she ran for mayor of Wasilla I believe that she has more convictions than the vast majority of politicians. She has slowed down both Republican and Democrat spending here.
I think that her daughter is no longer pregnant however that is really not something that I have been following closely. Perhaps if she had not sent her kids to public schools they may have made better choices? Then again maybe not, if you condemn her for the choices of her kids what do you say about God if you look at Adam?
The media has been really biased in it's treatment of her in ways that make me amazed that she would even consider letting them take more shots at her. I am convinced that she will do her best to do a good job in what ever public position she gets to. Her interpretation of a good job does not include taking away our gun rights it does not include sending taxpayer money overseas to fund abortions. I believe that I will be contributing. Mark

ColoPete.... What, exactly, does the mother of the daughter's boyfriend have to do with Palin herself?" Well for starters, the mother of her future son-in-law is a good indication of the type of family that she is encouraging / letting her minor daughter marry into. Does this reflect a lack of good judgement on Palin's part -- perhaps a fair question to ask about someone wanting to be POTUS! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif In fact, when one such as Palin preachers family and conservative values, then their family life becomes fair game .... if she can't properly manage her family, how could she manage a Nation? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif Perhaps she, her family, and the nation would be better off if she stayed at home and raised her youngins! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Oh, and BTW the Wasilla Hillbillies term used in reference to the Palins was started by the media and not by me, so in reference to your "Next time think before typing comment" .... read a news paper once and a while will ya! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

Quote:
Quote:
Educated,Conservative women,with high moral standards and belief in family values always

Whose unmarried daughter go knocked up?? Those high moral and family values really took hold huh...lol...

SHE IS A PUPPET!! Nervous? You [beeep] right i am, why would anyone want someone like her, a person who could put her values to the side to better her own position, to become a political leader..

*** Edited due to lack of sense of humor ***

jwp
Are you Married?

How many kids do you have?

My point is until you have kids who are you to condemn some one on morals and standards.
You will find out kids have a mind of there own and will do what they want no matter what you say. I am also sure that you have done things that your parents dont know about. So until you walk in those shoes dont be so critical of people.

Quote:
I am excited to see her do this.

I am too, GSH. It's obvious that the U.S., generally speaking, is fast approaching moral bankruptcy. But I remain hopeful. I will get behind any person or movement who exhibits that they understand that "Our country (was) founded on conservative (read Christian) principles and the fight for freedom" (SarahPac), who understands that there are moral absolutes, and who exhibits a faith and reliance in the only true and living God in order to guide their life, decisions and efforts to govern. If and as long as these qualities are evident in SarahPac, or any other effort, I'm in. If they stray away from this (SarahPac or any other) I'm not only out, but I'm against.

It seems to me that if there's going to be a difference made along these lines, it's going to be through transforming something like SarahPac into a powerful entity. It seems to me she's on the right track, and I believe now is the time. I'm proceeding with great hope and measured caution...So, for now, I'm certainly in.

Oh, and BTW the Wasilla Hillbillies term used in reference to the Palins was started by the media and not by me, so in reference to your "Next time think before typing comment" .... read a news paper once and a while will ya! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

EastCoast,this comment speaks volumes about your mindset.You could be the only one on this board that uses "liberal media speak"to make your point. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

I like the fact that Palin keeps the liberals incontinent.

.......... and this SarahPac will "extends" her effect on them!

Three 44s

Last edited:
Quote:
ColoPete.... What, exactly, does the mother of the daughter's boyfriend have to do with Palin herself?" Well for starters, the mother of her future son-in-law is a good indication of the type of family that she is encouraging / letting her minor daughter marry into. Does this reflect a lack of good judgement on Palin's part -- perhaps a fair question to ask about someone wanting to be POTUS! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif In fact, when one such as Palin preachers family and conservative values, then their family life becomes fair game .... if she can't properly manage her family, how could she manage a Nation? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif Perhaps she, her family, and the nation would be better off if she stayed at home and raised her youngins! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Probably one of the most stupid arguments I ever heard !!!!
I guess Palin should have made her daughter do the liberal thing , abort the child, switch to the Democrat Party , and serve as an icon to all the progressives.

To the credit of her daughter, she chose to have the baby. The boyfriend chose to marry her.
Palins daughter could do the progressive thing, have the baby, have the boy pay child support and become a single parent household, or better yet, recieve welfare.
If this is all the dirt that can be attributed to Palin, you best find a shovel. Your problem is you can't dig with a Sickle & Hammer . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I not sure how it works in Nova Scotia but here you can't stop your child from marriing whoever they want. You can withhold consent and make them wait till they are 18 but in the end they will unlimately make their own decisions.

I also noticed that you still never answered the question about having children or if you are married JWP. No one is going to compel you to answer but if you want crediblity you are going to need experience. Other wise I fail to see where anythiing you say on the childrearing and marriage question hold water. Talking about rasing children when you have never did it is like disarming a bomb with no knowledge. Both will blow up in your face!

Quote:
Quote:

Probably one of the most stupid arguments I ever heard !!!!
I guess Palin should have made her daughter do the liberal thing , abort the child, switch to the Democrat Party , and serve as an icon to all the progressives.

To the credit of her daughter, she chose to have the baby. The boyfriend chose to marry her.
Palins daughter could do the progressive thing, have the baby, have the boy pay child support and become a single parent household, or better yet, recieve welfare.
If this is all the dirt that can be attributed to Palin, you best find a shovel. Your problem is you can't dig with a Sickle & Hammer . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Your rebutal or sorry attempt at one is the one of the most stupid things I have ever read! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

If Palin was such a supermom, perhaps she should have ensured that her underaged daughter was not having pre-marital sex in the first place or (b) that she was on adequate birth control and that she knew how to use it properly! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

If the criminal charges turn out to be true, Palin should not have allowed her daughter to associate with people like that in the first place! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Your digging with a hammer and sickle comment is just as silly as calling everything you disagree with as liberal and therefore wrong. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif My post had nothing to do with liberalism at all, in fact if anything, it suggests that if Palin were truely competent and conservative, her daughter probably wouldn't be in the mess that she's in right now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Uh, anyone remember Bill Clinton's brother Roger? How about Billy Carter? If you are going to argue family members conduct makes you fit or unfit for the office of President then you need to remember the past.

I personally am just going to watch to see where Mrs. Palin goes. I don't know at this point if she is the true conservative leader the Republicans, no take that America, needs.

I personally don't care if the next true conservative leader is black, white, yellow, purple, man, or woman. Someone with a spine that we can get behind and will do the right thing because that is what is right.

ECH must come from the perfect Beaver Cleaver family. Nobody has ever made a mistake or poor decision in his family. No sir, they are a perfect bunch and will pass judgement on your unperfectness.

Before you come back trying to say anything but ECH, you must remember that leaving interpretation to the reader is dangerous. Most anyone reading your posts above would make the assumption that you and yours have lead a superior life to anyone that has a family member that has made a poor decision or mistake. I can tell you right now I'll never run for office because the reporter that opens my closet will get me a murder charge when the skeletons pour out and kill them!

Last edited:
I don't recall anyone said Pailin was supermom. I beleive the statement reflect that her ideals are closer to what most of us would like to see in a leader.

Now remember Bill, we have discovered that ech is actually a 300lb,pimple-faced,mouth-breathing female who is always fashionably dressed in birkenstocks and beret.I hear tell that her name is in fact June,her husband Ward, with a nerdy kid they call Beaver, just like the old sit-com.I can just hear it now,every evening Ward comes in from work and says "Hi dear,how's the Beaver?

Why on earth would anybody in their right mind support this Palin chick!? What on EARTH is wrong with you guys? What kind of an idiot could EVER think she'd make the best president since Reagan?!

Nah, I'm with ECH and JWP, y'all are NUTS!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Back