Pam Anderson in distress?

Quote:
Quote:
Hildabeest is absolutely NOT from New York...

That's right. They just adopted her. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif She was born and raised in Illinois.

It's not where she's from that worries me. It's where she's going that's scary. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I often wonder what they are going to do with her once she dies? They can't bury her, she'd take a few hundred years to rot, and they can't cremate her because of all the plastic fumes that would go into the atmosphere, not to mention the fact there would be no ashes, just a little disc of melted plastic. Hopefully it won't be long before they have to decide... And another thing, how much plastic can one person have before they become barbie? Surely that dirty B%^&* must be getting close

Quote:
I often wonder what they are going to do with her once she dies? They can't bury her, she'd take a few hundred years to rot, and they can't cremate her because of all the plastic fumes that would go into the atmosphere, not to mention the fact there would be no ashes, just a little disc of melted plastic.

Madame Tussaud's Wax museum maybe? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wax museum are you serious?/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused1.gif why would you immortalize that terrible thing for all of history. When shes gone... she gone... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Quote:
NASA, The term "adoption" implies consent....

Well, it may not have been "unanimous", but the majority of voters consented. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

The majority of New Yorkers who don't have to take a day off work did vote.... and half of them are voting by absentee ballot from Florida...... I'm more disgusted this week than any point since I started getting actively involved in politics.... Of course, the republican majority didn't "do" anything remotely republican while it had the majority in both the hose and the senate....too afraid of offending the dems I think....now we'll all have H&!! to pay.

Old PETA pam would be a welcome repite about now.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
WNYS

Back