Predator Nation-Magazine

i saw at the local grocery store time i got the money and got back it was gone ...
cry.gif

I am having outpatient surgery in the morning.

If I feel well enough after the surgery I will go see if the Hy-Vee store were I purchased my copy has any of the remaining copies left.

If they do I will purchase all of them.

I will send the magazine out on a first come first serve basis to those of you who want one.

Cost of magazine with tax is $4.27. Then there will be the price of the manila envelope and postage.

Originally Posted By: blakeswiaI am having outpatient surgery in the morning.

If I feel well enough after the surgery I will go see if the Hy-Vee store were I purchased my copy has any of the remaining copies left.

If they do I will purchase all of them.

I will send the magazine out on a first come first serve basis to those of you who want one.

Cost of magazine with tax is $4.27. Then there will be the price of the manila envelope and postage.

Thats very nice of you and I can do the same. I will stop at the grocery store and see if they have any more. I will let everybody know tomorrow.

Ok guys
I was on HERE lastnight and I agree that this is a great mag. I too didnt get that it was only an annual . I called and ask about a subscription ...no luck.
So I see that several people are interested
I have two copies here $4.25 + shipping so call it $6.75 tyd.
PM me and I'll send my extra copy out to ya WAA LA !
Cheers

Dave

Sorry guys, I felt like crap after my surgery today so I didn't make it to the store to see if there were any copies of Predator Nation still available.

I will however go tommorw and see if I can pick up any copies of the magazine. We have fvery few predator hunters in my neck of the woods so I may get lucky.

Last edited:
I asked the magazine if they were getting any good feedback.

Paul shared a comment from one of his letters:

Jay,

Been a huge hit. I’ve heard from dozens of people, and except for one animal rightist, they’re loving it. This one came today:

Quote:"Paul, in my search to find a subscription address I see on line that this is a test run, please give serious consideration to regular publishing, this magazine should be labeled the BIBLE of predator hunting. This magazine is not one I read, but one I study, a very well put together, very informative, very excellant publication. I get a lot of magazines each month and this is the best of them all. @ $3.99 it is priced way to cheap, the price should be in the 5 dollar range and would be worth every penny. this magazine could be on the new york times best seller list, KEEP IT COMING KEEP IT COMING KEEP IT COMING.

Looking forward to the next issue

Dave"

Paul

Back