Predator Tactics Coyote Reaper

layback04

Has anybody used this light, Coyote Reaper or the Buck Lantern? I have a kill light 100 and 250 now and I have been looking at the Wicked and Coyote Reaper but can't decide what to buy.

Well I've recently become 10000% sold on te coyote light. I know they're expensive. I was given mine though. If you hunt competitions they're a must. I know what you're thinking.... Fact is though, you're about to buy a 3rd light when 1 would do you for all of the above.

That being said.... I'm not affiliated with CL, and I will immediately change the tune when I hunt with something better!!

I have a coyote reaper, and a buck lantern. I picked up the buck lantern last weekend so I havent had a chance to get out and use it while hunting, but its nice and does have great range for a headlamp! And the coyote reaper, awesome light! I started with a night raid and it was good, but then tried the reaper and the difference is night and day. The reaper really is a 500 yard light. And I love the fact that I can zoom it in and out for a wider beam. All that being said, I havent tried any others out really, predator tactics has a distributor close to me and thats what I bought, but they really do have some nice lights.

I think you will be alot happier if you purchase one of the great light kits from one of the Sponsors here at Predator Masters.

If you have any questions about lights please email me at jeremiah@boondockoutdoors.com
I sell six different brands including Wicked.

Back