Pressured Coyotes Tips/Tricks

Originally Posted By: borkonBeing state land, good chance there are others calling too.

Yes, there are definitely others that are calling them.

Hey guys, here’s the deal. Being that we’ve been having some strange weather out here, and it’s deer season and some of your sets were daytime, and there is a call that I can’t get because I am using Foxpro and it’s an Icotec call, I’ve decided to write the eight names down and draw a winner from a hat. I’m a man of my word. WyYoteKiller, PM me to claim your prize!

Im going to do another one of these after the deer hunters get out of the woods. I’ll set some guidelines and simplify it a bit so everyone is on the same page. It was a lot of fun doing the few sets I did. We’ll do it again!

Mike

In the spirit of your good word, please make the award out to the Wounded Warriors Project or any other worthy Vet organization.
Thanks,
Shane

Originally Posted By: WyYoteKillerYou sir are an honorable man, and it'll be better spent there.

Hey man, it was your idea, so that makes you an honorable man.

Thank you for your service too my brother.

thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif

Big Dawg, It isn't an invite. You should come to Wy and come do some calling and yote blasting. I only have 116,000 acres to offer, but I can point you in the right direction.

Originally Posted By: WyYoteKillerBig Dawg, It isn't an invite. You should come to Wy and come do some calling and yote blasting. I only have 116,000 acres to offer, but I can point you in the right direction.

I’d love to man! Pm on the way.

Mike

Not to take this thread way off topic, but just my 2 cents. The fact that organizations exist like wounded warrior is an embarrassment. If a soldier is wounded in the line of duty fighting for this country he should not want for anything. He should not be the recipient of charity. The government should see to his every need and wish. The people of the US should support and pony up to see that this happens. I was in the military for 10 years and my family was on food stamps. The least we should expect is that if we get hurt we are looked after.

Guys, I understand that there may be issues with certain organizations, but please, let’s not fill up this thread with criticism. Maybe try to look at the positives. I’d really appreciate it.

Hey, who asked you for your opinion? It wasn't up to you, your input wasn't sought, asked for, or wanted. Try and do something nice and here's some azzhole telling you how to do it, because your nice thing isn't how THEY would do it.
Just like a democrat, tell you who you should give YOUR money to. Remember when liberals were only liberal with THEIR money? That's what happens when western states get Califorinicated.

"You can set there and let everybody think you're stupid, or you can open your mouth and confirm it for them."
President A. Lincoln

I think what was done here was a class act. To MCary, we would be in bad shape if we had to count on the gov. take care of us. This is why org. like WW and others exist, they help others in need when the Gov. fails.

I would like to thank those that have restrained themselves, me not being one of them. I feel that no one should be questioned for their good deed, no matter how meager you see it. Everyone's effort should be put in the proper light. Big Dawg wanted to give me $50 bucks off a random drawing. I felt that money should be given to someone that's earned it. ( I would have drank it) My love is towards those that have, and are serving our country, and Big Dawg saw fit not only to acknowledge that, but put proof that he followed through, as any honorable man does, on this sight.
We were poked at for OUR choice of charities. Big Dawg, made an honorable response. Me, not so much. I spent 8 years in the Marine Corps infantry, I DON'T HAVE MY GOOD NATURE QUESTIONED! The fact I have one should impress some, and I [beeep] sure don't care what anybody thinks.
I never brought a Marine home in a bag, I know what it takes to live in a combat zone, I know how I survive now, but I have no idea what it takes to live with a major disability or as an amputee. I picked and the this MAN LIVED UP TO HIS WORD, by posting his receipt online.
You should only hope you can live up to yours, that's right prove me an Ol' Big Dawg wrong... post your receipts of your $50 gifts to your charity right here...come tough numbers guys...this is your posting spot...bet you ain't the hair on your azz to do it...let us rip your choices apart.
We won't do that, we'll see the good in your heart even if you're still a gold card DNC member.
AIN'T GOT ONE HAIR ON YOU AZZ!

Back