Jason93518
New member
Got a pursuit 18 for coyotes and I really like it. It’s well made and pretty fast to setup. Fits really nice on the side of my backpack, doesn’t shift around when I’m walking. I like the way the legs adjust, being inverted I just grab the lock ring and put it where I want and lock it. It’s noticeably easier and faster. than tripod legs oriented in the opposite way. The 40mm head is a little small if your rifle isn’t balanced very good, i changed the stock to a lighter one and it works great now, I keep it just tight enough to stay while I’m calling and loose enough to get it on a animal without adjusting it. I would recommend the 50mm head. I like the center post too, I don’t use it unless I need a little more height I can slide it up a lot faster than the legs. It is not tall enough to shoot standing, so not a good all around tripod but almost perfect for coyotes from sitting. I got it for the size and weight and i really like it. I’ve used Harris 27” bipods bogpod bipods and two of their tripods vortex radian tripod this is the best thing I’ve tried for day time coyotes. Tricer makes a cool looking bipod I might try out but this fatboy is plenty good in my opinion