Question for the REAL shooters ( long distance)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: sully2To the guys that gave me good info..I appreciate it a lot...thanks

You're welcome.
I appreciate being appreciated!
thumbup1.gif

I do not know if it gets any better in the practical range of things between the 6mm or the 6.5 to shoot steel.

I traded a cowboy lever gun for a DPMS.243 from the classifieds last year and I am really liking it for a little long range steel. I always did love to here the ding.More rewarding than paper sometimes.I guess modern bullets are helping the .243.

I think y'all are funny, for those that don't, remove the stick any do everyone a favor. Most of us like to have fun on PM, especially those rascals like Tim and Foxy
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: bigsky_songdogsI think y'all are funny, for those that don't, remove the stick any do everyone a favor. Most of us like to have fun on PM, especially those rascals like Tim and Foxy
lol.gif

What's life without some fun ?

Good post !

Being a poor dumb country kid Im just taken aback....never having the slightest idea I'd see so many living breathing examples of what happens when brothers and sisters marry!...
ohmy.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: bigsky_songdogsI think y'all are funny, for those that don't, remove the stick any do everyone a favor. Most of us like to have fun on PM, especially those rascals like Tim and Foxy
lol.gif

?? Is that like "honey do" or what? Maybe Foxy can decipher that for us?

Originally Posted By: LWILLIAMSI am only pushing 2904 but chad Dixon is punching it to 6mm CM and that will help a little. At that speed my shooter app puts m stable past 1500 though I have not shot that far yet. Closer ranges I can hold 1/2 moa with the rifle I just open up some long range plus the wind always seems to blow here.

Is that in a standard 243? If so, how did you get them going that fast?

Originally Posted By: sully2Originally Posted By: bigsky_songdogsI think y'all are funny, for those that don't, remove the stick any do everyone a favor. Most of us like to have fun on PM, especially those rascals like Tim and Foxy
lol.gif

?? Is that like "honey do" or what? Maybe Foxy can decipher that for us?

LOL ! He's got a y instead of a d.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: sully2Being a poor dumb country kid Im just taken aback....never having the slightest idea I'd see so many living breathing examples of what happens when brothers and sisters marry!...
ohmy.gif

Do they wear funny blue hats and talk about sluts ?

Originally Posted By: sully2Being a poor dumb country kid Im just taken aback....never having the slightest idea I'd see so many living breathing examples of what happens when brothers and sisters marry!...
ohmy.gif

Brothers and sisters ! No need to get racial .
tongue.gif

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeC

I read somewhere on the BB that you being and OLD ( notice OLD) Boy Scout you like to be prepared...so you had a will made up "just in case" and left everything to your widow. Of course she cant touch it until she turns 14......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back