Question on AR uppers

NDAR15MAN

Folks I am very old school. I have a couple of AR15 riffles in 223 cal and a AR10
in a ER -Shaw 6.5 creedmoor. But more and more of my friends are buying different uppers and different cal for their AR guns. Question.... Can you really snap on different uppers to your 1 lower with scopes on them and scopes still remain sighted in ?
I have a hard time believing it....
just wondering what you folks say that are doing this ? Thanks. Marty

been doing it for around a decade now myself. beautiful stuff.

i do own several lowers, but one of them sees about 95% of my trigger time and just gets mags/uppers swapped into it as i feel necessary.

It sounds like I have wasted a lot of money on complete guns and fancy triggers. Can only shoot one gun at a time.
I wish I could have went a different route years ago. Marty

I have a slew of them but I cant stand switching them out so they each have their own lower and good trigger. My fear is different hammer strike force and different poi.

Last edited:
That’s what I was always afraid of. POI change when I put another upper on it. But I guess it works. I bought a 350 legend upper. Having problems with it matching up with my Anderson lower. Guy I bought it from suppose to help me getting running tomorrow. Works perfect on his lower but not on mine. So hope to get in figured out. MD

Wow. That is good for a switch out Gun. I bought a upper and have had nothing but problems. 350 legend. Should have waited for the AR crowd to get bugs worked out of them I have to post some questions to see if any one can give me some ideas what the problems is. MD

There's a flaw in all this logic, once you make the swap, you will think, I need a lower for this upper, and there is how a fool is separated from his money and there is no known cure, except one more, it's vicious

Back