***RAFFLE FOR KALEB***

WOW!! TWO Foxpro's!!
shocked.gif
I'm speechless!

HOLD THE PHONE!!!! We aren't finished just yet!!!

Our very own Moderators, mtcurman, (Ben), has JUST donated one of his hand built CUSTOM HOWLERS!!!!

Thanks a MILLION BEN!!!

4807520706_eb2f68b22a_z.jpg

The PRIZES just KEEP PILING UP!!!

The very fine folks over at the YOTERS DEN have just now donated their TOP OF THE LINE DEPLOYMENT BAGS!!! One for the FOXPRO SPITFIRE, and another for the FOXPRO FURY!!!

The generosity of our sponors is just BREATHTAKING!!! Thank you YOTERS DEN!!!

100_1669.jpg

100_1154.jpg

BMowatt Has just made the following additional donation:

I will add to the pot for the winner, from my personal collection are these two call. I can remember the details but you wont be disappointed with them.

calls003.jpg

What the heck,,,lets make it 3 calls, I will add this howler to the list,
calls001.jpg

Another AWSOME donation!!!
This BEAUTIFUL set was hand made and donated by our very own TYOTE!!! Thanks a bunch TY!!!

Last edited:
And the RAFFLE tickets keep ROLLING IN!!!

Just to let everyone know, we have had 105 member buy raffle tickets for Kaleb's raffle!!! This has been an INCREDIBLE amount of support from all of our members, and we STILL have 1-WEEK to go!!!

With the amount of prizes that have been donated, and the number of tickets sold, we will be having a

***GRAND PRIZE Drawing,*** as well as a ***RUNNER-UP Drawing!!!***

The kindness & generosity of our MEMBERS & SPONSORS has been overwhelming, and we cannot begin to say THANK YOU enough!!!

Let's keep those RAFFLE TICKETS sales rolling folks!!!

This is the "RAFFLE-TICKET BUCKET" so far...

I want to take this time out before I go and get Kalebs meds to let you all know that what you guys are doing for us is the best thing anyone has ever done for us. You people are truly a blessing and for that you will be in our hearts forever.

Tim

A GOLDEN Opportunity!!!

I just received a message from our fellow PM Member, jumprightinit and he would like to donate the following item for Kaleb's raffle!!!:

Hi Jeff, I don't know how the donation thing goes but I will donate this 1 dwt(pennyweight) gold nugget that I dredged in the Kalamath River in California. Let me know what to do with it for whoever wins. Howard

IMG_1753Medium.jpg

IMG_1768Medium.jpg

Originally Posted By: mtcurmanDoes one person win it all, or does 1st place get one thing, and 2nd place another, and so on?

You ever get a answer to your question??

Originally Posted By: MTurboOriginally Posted By: mtcurmanDoes one person win it all, or does 1st place get one thing, and 2nd place another, and so on?

Nope, but it's OK. I imagine it gets split up.

Originally Posted By: MTurboOriginally Posted By: mtcurmanDoes one person win it all, or does 1st place get one thing, and 2nd place another, and so on?

***I posted this back on the 19th...***

And the RAFFLE tickets keep ROLLING IN!!!

Just to let everyone know, we have had 105 member buy raffle tickets for Kaleb's raffle!!! This has been an INCREDIBLE amount of support from all of our members, and we STILL have 1-WEEK to go!!!

With the amount of prizes that have been donated, and the number of tickets sold, we will be having a

***GRAND PRIZE Drawing,*** as well as a ***RUNNER-UP Drawing!!!***

The kindness & generosity of our MEMBERS & SPONSORS has been overwhelming, and we cannot begin to say THANK YOU enough!!!

Let's keep those RAFFLE TICKETS sales rolling folks!!!

This is the "RAFFLE-TICKET BUCKET" so far...

Back