Reb8600

Status
Not open for further replies.
$750 for a pig? Maybe this outfitter caters to the office drone that really doesn't care about true hunting. Get away from the wife, set in the lodge and drinks, kills a tame hog and has it mounted or pictures taken then goes back to the office and tells his buddies about the great time he had chasing wild hogs. I had a guide tell me stories about corporate deer hunters that never left the lodge. Had hookers with them all week-end and the guide did the hunting. Shot a nice buck then let the hunter get his picture made with the deer. Then had the head mounted and tells his wife and buddies about the great hunt he was on.

Last edited:
After reading your story, if you lived near me, I'd take you hog hunting for free here in central Florida.

My posts about killing hogs on here are real... they are not tame hogs. I just happen to be lucky to have exclusive access to the 3000+ acre ranch and the ONLY pressure the place sees is from me.

Originally Posted By: pyscodog$750 for a pig? Maybe this outfitter caters to the office drone that really doesn't care about true hunting. Get away from the wife, set in the lodge and drinks, kills a tame hog and has it mounted or pictures taken then goes back to the office and tells his buddies about the great time he had chasing wild hogs. I had a guide tell me stories about corporate deer hunters that never left the lodge. Had hookers with them all week-end and the guide did the hunting. Shot a nice buck then let the hunter get his picture made with the deer. Then had the head mounted and tells his wife and buddies about the great hunt he was on.

More common than one might think. Some 40 years ago I was passing through Roma,Tx, a small Texas border town on the Rio Grande River. Stopped at an old gas station to fill up. When I went into the small "office" to pay for the gas, was surprised to see probably 30 guns/gun cases leaned up along back wall. Asked the owner if he was in the gun business, and he replied, "No, just guns left with me to keep while owners went across the river."

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: Rooster15Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotyou didn't do any research or get any references BEFORE you booked the hunt?

sorta. Found good reviews but it was for their deer hunts. It was a last minute thing. Doesn’t excuse fraud. Don’t even think about lecturing me. Not here for your opinions. I don’t care even slightly. Not even a tiny bit. Just getting the word out.

If you don't want other peoples opinions, don't post on a board for it to be read. Just saying. First post on the day you joined.

Originally Posted By: reb8600Originally Posted By: Rooster15
SlickerThanSnot said:
you didn't do any research or get any references BEFORE you booked the hunt?

sorta. Found good reviews but it was for their deer hunts. It was a last minute thing. Doesn’t excuse fraud. Don’t even think about lecturing me. Not here for your opinions. I don’t care even slightly. Not even a tiny bit. Just getting the word out.

If you don't want other peoples opinions, don't post on a board for it to be read. Just saying. First post on the day you joined. [/quote

Don’t care. Doesn’t matter.

Last edited:
Got the PM you sent me telling me to go F myself. Thanks for the response. You will not last long here. Even though you deleted it, I still received the email notification.

Maybe the OP got exactly what he deserved. He may not like the advice he got but bet he will use it if there's a next time.

Been here for years. Ban me all you want. I’ll still be here. Got a couple phones and computers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back