Remington 30 AR.

Originally Posted By: greenhornet-1Is brass readily available for this round yet?

Negative on brass.. Its listed on a few online retail sites, but right now it is currently out of stock...

I love my .30 RAR.... It shoots like a laser with the 125gr. Accutips..

Originally Posted By: Bob L. SwaggerOriginally Posted By: greenhornet-1Is brass readily available for this round yet?

Negative on brass.. Its listed on a few online retail sites, but right now it is currently out of stock...

I love my .30 RAR.... It shoots like a laser with the 125gr. Accutips..

I talked to Remington last week and they told me that they do not have a date for when they will start distributing brass. Doesn't sound too good. It's a shame this caliber hasn't received more attention. You're right Bob, mine shoots great. This is one of the best shooting ARs I own and I have seven of them now.

Given the fact that I don't shoot enough to justify reloading, and it's highly unlikely that I will anytime in the near future, would it be beneficial to those that do if I save my brass?

I usually don't put forth the effort. If it would benefit others here or elsewhere I have no problem putting forth the effort.

PS....Next weekend is the inaugural hunt for this piece. After my results at the range this weekend I think I'm gonna like it.

Buck

Originally Posted By: buck183Given the fact that I don't shoot enough to justify reloading, and it's highly unlikely that I will anytime in the near future, would it be beneficial to those that do if I save my brass?

I usually don't put forth the effort. If it would benefit others here or elsewhere I have no problem putting forth the effort.

PS....Next weekend is the inaugural hunt for this piece. After my results at the range this weekend I think I'm gonna like it.

Buck

buck 183 PM sent

Back