Mine have only ever shot whatever bulk pack ammo was cheapest.First 10/22 I bought was a piece of junk, jammed with every brand of ammo I tried. Couple years ago my mother in law gave me one that belonged to my father in law after he passed. It will eat any ammo I put through it. Restored my faith in the 10/22’s
The 2 I have are accurate. The rotary mags get gummy once in a while but I spray penetrating oil in them and it frees them up. I put reflex sights on them.
I never knew they came apart.Magazines come apart pretty easily for a thorough cleaning.
That's good to know. Mine could use a good cleaning.Magazines come apart pretty easily for a thorough cleaning.
I can't imagine how many rounds mine had been down the tube before I started having feeding issues YEARS ago. This was well before the internet or YouTube were ever dreamed up. I could tell the magazine was acting a bit sluggish, and being a self proclaimed mechanical geniusI never knew they came apart.
I had to log out and back in to get the photos to post. Thanks againThat is a beautiful squirrel, nice rifle, too. Glad you got your picture posted. I think that is the first black squirrel I've seen??