Show us your Shotguns for Predators

Mine is a Mossberg 500, 20" barrel that I had threaded for choke tubes. I have several chokes, but it currently has a Carlsons .670" turkey choke. I have a Bushnell trs25 red dot which has been great for the price. I've been thinking about adding an auto-loader to the mix, but the 500 works.

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeOriginally Posted By: ScrumbagAnother Benelli? Nice!

Yes SBE2

My Dad keeps umming and Ahhing over one of those as he can get it in Left Hand. Great bits of kit from what I've seen.

Originally Posted By: redhavenHoping to have a Benelli Vinci decked out for coyotes and turkey soon.

The Vinci and Super Vinci do look interesting. I like how they take down.

Scrummy

Benelli Super Vinci
thumbup.gif
...….BANG BANG!!!!!!!
thumbup1.gif

IMG_0300 by Stephen Reid, on Flickr

IMG_0391 by Stephen Reid, on Flickr

Originally Posted By: derbyacresbob
…..
A 3" 12 ga 1-1/2 oz load of BBB shot would have about 24 more pellets per shell over the 3" 1-7/8 oz load of number 4 buckshot.

A 3" 12 ga 1-1/2 oz load of "T" shot would have about 15 more pellets per shell over the 3" 1-7/8 oz load of number 4 buckshot.

A 3" 12 ga 1-1/2 oz load of "TT" shot would have about 7 more pellets per shell over the 3" 1-7/8 oz load of number 4 buckshot.

good info this, TKS !!!

Originally Posted By: Bob_AtlOriginally Posted By: derbyacresbob
…..
A 3" 12 ga 1-1/2 oz load of BBB shot would have about 24 more pellets per shell over the 3" 1-7/8 oz load of number 4 buckshot.

A 3" 12 ga 1-1/2 oz load of "T" shot would have about 15 more pellets per shell over the 3" 1-7/8 oz load of number 4 buckshot.

A 3" 12 ga 1-1/2 oz load of "TT" shot would have about 7 more pellets per shell over the 3" 1-7/8 oz load of number 4 buckshot.

good info this, TKS !!!

Dead right, that is very useful!

If I have to shoot a shotgun only.

Rem 870 Turkey gun(it's on it's third refinish)

SlBf8X.jpg

For just loving to get out with a great weapon Drilling 16ga/16ga/6.5x58R

h2kMEy.jpg

Serious hunting Combo 22 Sav. Highpower/12ga

UmGSI4.jpg

Last edited:
YES.. Model 12 is sweet !!
I carried one with slugs as a teenage deer hunter many many moons ago, borrowed it from my uncle, hunted in the UP Mich.

Originally Posted By: Bob_AtlYES.. Model 12 is sweet !!
I carried one with slugs as a teenage deer hunter many many moons ago, borrowed it from my uncle, hunted in the UP Mich.

I've only had it out on clays so far and I like it! There is some pigeon shooting to be done in Feb and that might be it's first live quarry outing.

Scrummy

Back