Thank you Rich Cronk!!

catkill

About this time last year I ordered one of your howlers, and a killer call. That was one of the smartest things I have done since I got in on yote huntin. The howler has got more responses than I have ever gottin before, sounds so realistic it's kinda scary! I have also had alot of luck with your killer call, sometimes I think it might be a little loud, but I think that is mostly in my head. You have also been kind enuff to share that wisdom on calling in the east forum. The calling tactics and sounds thread , and the howling sequence thread, have been a big help. Alot of info about hunting back here in the thick stuff you just can't find anywhere else. Thank you, for all your help and those great calls!!!

fc989ba9.jpg

P.S. A little high pitched challenge, and pup whines brought him runnin!!!

Cat,
You follow instructions quite well. A lot of folks don't believe that those sounds are the ticket these days, so they use something else. I know what you mean about the killer being a little loud for calling thick cover. Coyotes seem to tolerate the loud calling better than red fox do. Is that a BushMaster you are whacking em with? I have never been an AR-15 kind of guy but the more I see of those new BushMasters the better I like em. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rich, yes that is a Bushy. I just got the rifle on wed. and whacked my first yote with it on Sunday, the first morning out with it. I never thought I would be an AR guy either, but I think I chose the right rifle. I like the way it handels and I'm sure it will be helpful on doubles. Allready it will shoot an inch group @ 100, since most of my shots are inside 50,( some as close as 10 steps), that's good enuff. I like it !!

Back