The Best Taxidermy?

I use a shop called game Bird Taxidermy in Monroe Indiana. It's just south east of Fort Wayne IN. I know he has won several awards over the years and several people bring exotic African animals to him. He's exceptional with waterfowl and Birds.

Best advice I can give u is check their work out urself. Everybody has their own opinion about who's work is the best. Only persons opinion that matters is urs. A lot of people don't even know what to look for when their looking at a piece. One more thing cheap isn't always the best.

Originally Posted By: madmacs0101New to predator hunting and want to find a superior taxidermist, recommendations? I see a lot of junk, don't want junk.

Thanks,
Mad

Got a guy in Mid-Michigan that is real good ! Shoot me a PM and I can get you fixed up.
IMG_0652.jpg

IMG_0653.jpg

Sorry for the Hi jack, But dang TIM that is one fine looking Fox....

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeOriginally Posted By: madmacs0101New to predator hunting and want to find a superior taxidermist, recommendations? I see a lot of junk, don't want junk.

Thanks,
Mad

Got a guy in Mid-Michigan that is real good ! Shoot me a PM and I can get you fixed up.
IMG_0652.jpg

IMG_0653.jpg

I am batting 50 percent. I have had so much bad taxidermy that I won't have anything done anymore. Everything in their shop looks nice then when it comes back, blah.

Birds have been the worst for me.

Not to brag, but I have yet to see one better than mine. Shot it in 2005. Done by Darias Taxidermy here in California.

IMG_1156.jpg

011-bobcat.jpg

I couldnt find anyone so over the years I started doing my own work and some for others, just got a bear head mounted for a friend of mine about 5 minutes ago now waiting dry time and the finish work.
alotofpics134.jpg

alotofpics135.jpg

I had a coyote with a full standing mount, head turned and mouth open at Linwood Taxidermy in Linwood Michigan near Standish. Scott has a website.
I was impressed with his work, his dedication to the trade and the time he spent with me discussing the type of pose I wanted.
He is certainly worth checking out.

I have been extremely pleased with the work that my taxidermist does. He pays attention to every minor detail. I have had a bunch of different taxidermy work done, but have settled on Chad for everything that I do now. Here is some of his work:

IMG_1992.jpg

IMG_1993.jpg

IMG_1995.jpg

If you're interested in getting something done with him, shoot me an email to mike@gofoxpro.com and I will provide you with his phone number.

Mike Dillon

dang that reminds me Mike. I got to pick up that hog skull.
was at a fish fry a couple weeks back and the guy wanted me to come get it.

Real nice cat mounts by the way.

take care
Kelly

Back