The first annual Peaches and Cream outing.

whats going on guys any body been out chumming for yotes yet the cool weather is coming about time to get it on, rletts i dont think they have mowed them fields down from your house yet so where shut out there for now. just want to see if anybody has heard any, later!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep..not mowed yet. Looks like they started to and changed their mind. I did see a rabbit, racoon and a turkey down there this evening.

OR, you could buy the savage and take the 150-200$ you would be saving and buy a nice little scope and have a rifle that shoots just as good if not better.

I did try once,,shooting squacks with a contender 45/410 in a 10"....anything other than 20 feet...it just sent em flying out of the tree...

Rob...i got some of the best squack huntin youll find....open invite.

X

I may go hunt "squacks" with the bow. It would be some good practice.

Rob....get ya a 22 like mine. You will have 25 shots to miss em with!! lol

Gary, I keep eyeballing thise MKII, they look like a sweet little rifle. A freind of mine has one topped with a vortex ffp and a 20moa rail that he says shoots "lights out".

i used to hunt them with the bow till i stuck an arrow with a squack on it about 30 feet up a tree and had to go to the house to get the shotgun to shoot it out of the tree

Originally Posted By: rletts77Gary, I keep eyeballing thise MKII, they look like a sweet little rifle. A freind of mine has one topped with a vortex ffp and a 20moa rail that he says shoots "lights out".

I have two of them. An older one without the accutrigger and a newer one with the accutrigger. For the money, I dont think you could beatem with a stick. The older one has always shot really really well. I havent found a load with the newer one that shoots great but it dosent shoot anything "bad" either.

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeOriginally Posted By: VaughanDid I miss something, what the h*** is a squack

Tree rats Why?
crazy.gif

Back