The Whole Johnny Stewart Catalog

I object to your use of the word molest.....Me. I prefer coerce....or maybe encourage....or prompt them to make sounds. Words that should not be used....fondle....molest...extract....you get the jest. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

GS
do whatever it is you do and keep the good sounds coming,,send them to GITMO (guantanimo bay Cuba)if you have to,hmmmmmmmm
maybe you can make a tape to call in terrorists? could be a fun hunt AND im sure very profitable,,,does HS have you get all their sounds for their tapes/CD's ???
also ,,when i replaced the battery on the 512,,it was a pain getting the front pushed down all the way so the 2 screw holes would align,,i got it on by holding it down pretty hard and putting the screws in,,,it seems like its under a little pressure but i dont THINK it will harm it,,do you have any tips,,,i made sure ALL wires were tucked away the best they could be tucked,,i measured the old AND the new batt.and they are almost exactly the same,,it seems like the wires are routed different or the little plastic post where a car charger would plug in if it had a car charger,can i grind a little of the plastic post away or just leave the caller the way it is now? i dont think its a big deal so your input would be greatly appreciated
Thank you
Bob
Bob

Gerald,
You always said HS only listens to hunters and dollars. I got an email this morning from someone who read the list that began this thread. It seems he just bought the ENTIRE JOHNNY STEWART TAPE CATALOG.... he had to jump through a few hoops to find some of them. I'd say that was one vote, the kind you said they'd listen to.

Gary

A-hem..... Please allow me to rephrase myself.....

The "mature crow" is really only 1 1/2 years of age. It's just one that Gerald had coerced, encouraged and prompted many, many times before in attempts to get just the right sound for his dad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif... After so much emitting of predator-attracting sounds, it's voice just became raspy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif You know - kinda like Janis Joplin! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You know... Being politically correct is a lot of work! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Back