Things That Amuse Me

8844993kk.png
 
The good Lord blessed me with a saint for a wife.
We were married on Nov. 16th.........the annual opening of deer season in Texas. She has put up with me for 70 years. Each year when she asks "what are we doing for our anniversary this year?", she already knows the reply......"We're going to the deer lease, wanna go?". To which she always replies, "I don't know how I got you away from the lease long enough to get married" and gets the stock answer, "Didn't have a lease that year."
Again, I thank God every day, for blessing me with a wife with such a sense of humor.
 
The good Lord blessed me with a saint for a wife.
We were married on Nov. 16th.........the annual opening of deer season in Texas. She has put up with me for 70 years. Each year when she asks "what are we doing for our anniversary this year?", she already knows the reply......"We're going to the deer lease, wanna go?". To which she always replies, "I don't know how I got you away from the lease long enough to get married" and gets the stock answer, "Didn't have a lease that year."
Again, I thank God every day, for blessing me with a wife with such a sense of humor.
Sounds like a keeper !!
 
Back
Top