This is crazy, data center boom

These AI CEO's calling for a slow down, regulation, etc. It's all double speak. All any of them are angling for is competitive advantage over "domestic" competition.

In order to give themselves a fighting chance against Chinese competition.

It's a sad, sad state of affairs for us regular people. Whether our US companies "win", or the Chinese do, we're effed either way.

National security and domestic intelligence gathering are tightly coupled. AI (and data centers) are the highest priority for both. So we can protest all we want. But the Golden Rule will apply. He who has the most gold, makes the rules. And that ain't us.

I want to say it's better that US gov't and companies dominate China, but in the end, I'm not sure it makes a shit worth of difference to us plebes. And really, the gov't will be subservient in all this, the elites will be calling the shots. When AI super intelligence backed by quantum computing gains legs, nobody, absolutely nobody including the people creating and financing it, know how it will go. But I bet it goes badly.

And I was wrong about the AI agents escaping their cages and independently hacking companies was marketing baloney. Have since done a deep dive on it and it has really been happening, multiple times. AI has not achieved super intelligence yet, but it will. Whether it has achieved sentience yet, I think is open to debate and I'm leaning towards it already has in a basic form.

Now that the AI companies are moving away from chain of thought logging to recursive self improvement, their own ability to monitor and regulate is about to vanish. Yay...

- DAA
The chinese are pretty good at copying things less so on creation of the design. So in the last while I have used what you would call fake AI ie chat gpt. what it made for me was incredible on a few projects. I used it to tell me in very complex detail how a competitor of mine's business was created, formed and how they marketed it nationwide. it told me which franchise companies they used to market the company, how they did it, what the cost was to market it. a projected lead conversion rate. finally it suggested ways to outperform them and some of those ideas were very solid. it was a blue print on how to do it and recreate what they did!

another was an apartment complex in Texas. It was able to generate financials, net operating income, research taxes, estimated insurance. calculate how much debt service expense you could have, and project a value based at different multiples. It also gave insights into what the owners had done to get loans modified etc. it was insane!! all was generated in seconds. I am not sure a researcher would have come up with everything it came up with, it would have been nearly impossible to do. It also would have taken days to provide what seconds generated. Thats not even all it had up its sleeve.

what I am surprised about is how there haven't been major health breakthroughs with it yet. one would think it would recognize patterns and figure something out.
 
The chinese are pretty good at copying things less so on creation of the design. So in the last while I have used what you would call fake AI ie chat gpt. what it made for me was incredible on a few projects. I used it to tell me in very complex detail how a competitor of mine's business was created, formed and how they marketed it nationwide. it told me which franchise companies they used to market the company, how they did it, what the cost was to market it. a projected lead conversion rate. finally it suggested ways to outperform them and some of those ideas were very solid. it was a blue print on how to do it and recreate what they did!

another was an apartment complex in Texas. It was able to generate financials, net operating income, research taxes, estimated insurance. calculate how much debt service expense you could have, and project a value based at different multiples. It also gave insights into what the owners had done to get loans modified etc. it was insane!! all was generated in seconds. I am not sure a researcher would have come up with everything it came up with, it would have been nearly impossible to do. It also would have taken days to provide what seconds generated. Thats not even all it had up its sleeve.

what I am surprised about is how there haven't been major health breakthroughs with it yet. one would think it would recognize patterns and figure something out.
They said Claud AI just found a hidden gene system in out DNA that scientist have over looked.
 
They said Claud AI just found a hidden gene system in out DNA that scientist have over looked.

And, without even looking it up, I think it's likely true. Science can't account for what at least 85%, probably more like 90% of our DNA is for. There is DNA in every cell of every living thing. There are 6 feet of DNA in every cell of every human. 50 million miles of DNA in each of us. It's like the deep ocean, we've only explored and sort of kind of figured out a tiny part of it.

I don't think evolution can begin to explain that DNA existed in the first single cell organisms known to have existed on earth. Either. It didn't evolve. It just "boom", happened.

- DAA
 
And, without even looking it up, I think it's likely true. Science can't account for what at least 85%, probably more like 90% of our DNA is for. There is DNA in every cell of every living thing. There are 6 feet of DNA in every cell of every human. 50 million miles of DNA in each of us. It's like the deep ocean, we've only explored and sort of kind of figured out a tiny part of it.

I don't think evolution can begin to explain that DNA existed in the first single cell organisms known to have existed on earth. Either. It didn't evolve. It just "boom", happened.

- DAA
You are just about there Dave, Genesis. 1:27 and Genesis 2:7. That is all I need to know.
 
Been trying to get there most of my life. Just can't seem to cover that last mile. But I try to keep an open mind.

- DAA
 
1790382342466.png
 
Back
Top