THIS IS WHAT I USE FOR TICKS<GREAT STUFF!!!!

Originally Posted By: BAYSTATE YOTEHi All
I have been using this stuff all year long for ticks,its called Coulston's Duranon you spray it on and let it sit for a half day,you get weeks of of protection and it does not smell real strong like some products.I have watched ticks get on my pants and ball up and fall of right away .Up here it seems that fall and early winter the ticks are thick as thieves.
thumbup.gif

What are you guys using??

http://www.shootnhunt.com/insect_repellent/2001935.html
This is the Best Product I have found for Tick Infested Areas, not to mention mosquitoes and black flies. I walked through an area one day with a guy I was going to start doing predator control for and when I got home I had ticks all over me!
Next few times I went in with all my gear treated with Coulston's Duranon and not one Tick!!!
There is a slight smell even through washings with Dead Down Wind Detergent but even with washings it will last up to 6 weeks or longer! A little pricey- about $10 per can but I still highly recommend buying it. I also recommend buying two cans for a complete outfit and gear or you may find yourself running back to the store for another can in the middle of your treatment which would not be fun, but buying the two cans is worth every penny!
Do yourself a favor and protect yourself and your family!

You,got that right!! I pay about $6.50 a can,I buy about (5)at a time,never run out.I have severe arthritis and lime disease is not an option for me!!! Nice to have you on board Tyson!!
smile.gif

Last edited:
You spray it on the garments,let them sit out side snd dry for half a day,it will give you up to six weeks of protection.It does have a slight smell,but compared to the other alternatives,it does not smell as much.I dont care what you do if your up wind of the yote, he will smell you.I can sit still and not worry about having a dangeruos deer tick get on me.
smile.gif

Back