TT Yote Smokers -- First batch -- Introductory Price!

TonyTebbe

I've got a batch of Yote Smokers that I'm getting satisfied with. They are up for sale at an Introductory Price.

Bear in mind, these are all Open Reed calls. I will custom build a mouthpiece for each, as well as, brand each one with the TT logo, before it ships.

They feature a removable mouthpiece that has a great sound to itself. You can blow this call without worrying about placement on the reed. The following using no teeth/lip on the reed.

Here is a recording of a test drive:

Raspy Scream

Fawn Distress

Another Distress

Choices in this batch are:

Black Delrin (Sold), Mystery Wood (Available), Mesquite (Sold), Maple, Spalted Yellow Birch (All 3 are Sold), and Walnut (Both availble).

Price: $16 Shipped.

YoteSmoker1.jpg

If interested, just let me know.

Also, the following batch of Yote Smokers are on the Clearance Rack. These are prototype calls that are not perfect. Most have off-center holes for the inserts. They work just fine, but have a few flaws. I'll epoxy the inserts on these.

Price: $8 Shipped.

Choices in this Bargain Batch are:

Cherry (Both are Sold, 2nd Available), Maple (1st one is Sold, 2nd Available) , and Spalted Yellow Birch (Both are Sold).

YoteSmoker2.jpg

Thanks...Tony

Last edited by a moderator:
i really like your open reed calls in that pic on your post espically that third one in the pic i'd like to know if it is a destress call or howler, how much it costs im really interested thanks

trav

Thanks Travis,

These are distress calls. I put a cigarette in the photos for size comparison. The prices are posted right above the photos.

Thanks...Tony

I prefer PayPal. Account is Tony.Tebbe@yellowbook.com

You can also send a check or money order to:

Tony Tebbe
4117 Forestview CT, NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52411

I plan on doing this for quite a while, so here's your chance at some early models of this call. I will also number and initial each one in the top photo.

I'm going to take a break from these for a while and focus on some cow and buffalo howlers for orders, the swap, and some for sale.

Thanks...Tony

Tony, when ya git done with that little smoker break of yours you best get on with bussiness. If these little calls have the sound and range I think they have this will be one hot item!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Of course you know the rest of us will have hurt feelings when they take off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gifJimmie

Jimmie, I'm glad you mentioned range. I totally forgot how I came up with this call. I was on the phone with Timbertoes, a few weeks ago, and told him that I was going to create the most realistic open reed fawn distress call and kill a coyote with it the next morning. Well, no coyote takers, however I did create this call.

I'll post some fawn distress sounds, tonight/tomorrow.

Back to building a really sweet buffalo horn howler for roninrus.

Thanks...Tony

Hey TTebbe,

I am interested in the open reed spalted yellow birch is it a distress call or a howler?

If it's a distress call I'll take it but I can't hear any sounds when I click on the link.

Let me know.

Thanks
hunter966

All these are distress calls. They've got a sweet sound to them.

The sound files are .wav files. You'll need Windows Media player, most likely.

If you want it, it's yours. Which one you talking about, the first or second photo?

Thanks...Tony

Heelerdog, Let's see which one Hunter966 wants, if it's the same one, then I can whip you up another one. I've got quite a few blanks of it.

Thanks...Tony

TTebbe,

I am looking at the top picture fifth call from the right, or the first spalted birch open reed call.

If it is still available I'll take it.

I would like to send a money order if it's ok.

Send me an e-mail and let me know.

Thanks
hunter966

Reb8600, It's yours if you want it. I was my test at a short body style. I like it, it's quite a little blaster.

Thanks...Tony

Back