Was Bush that bad?

so put the question to rest and prove it to one and all.
if you must fight it their is a reason.
he has skeletons in his closet.
he knows it and the courts know the problems that will be caused.
they would rather cover it up then deal with the consequences.
this is where the race riots that obomanation talks about will start.
he IS NOT eligible to be the POTUS.
when he is taken down the blacks and liberals will go nuts.
that is it in a nutshell.
only you fantasyland boys can't see it.
the problem is real or he would have defused the situation.
if he is fighting it for no reason is this guy really the man for the job of president?

I think it is obvious to just about everyone here that there is NO legitimate reason to withhold the 1961 birth certificate.

So, that begs the question: Why are they hiding it?

I can't help but think they don't share it in order to cover up that man was born in Kenya, as his paternal grandmother has stated.

If he is US born, then why on earth not provide it? This is the question which Rimmy and the other Obama defenders WILL NOT answer, but instead dodge and weave around.

Quote:
Your link has zero credibility Rimmy. It's not from wikipedia.

I can post one from wikipedia if it will make you happy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Quote:
Quote:

Here's another link that you will most likely ignore.

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2009/01/faq-on-obamas-hidden-birth-certificate/

I read the entire page at the link.

As expected, it does NOT explain why he does not reveal his 1961 birth certificate.

Java, there is no rational explanation that is why the neo-lubs never answer. Only one reason not to show and that is because he is a bogus fraud and the birth certificate would prove that. Someday someone will get ahold of that piece of paper.

If the COLB is legal proof of citizenship why are you demanding the original? There’s point where this is no longer a question of eligibility and it becomes a fishing expedition looking for unrelated issues. So, are you questioning his eligibility or that your excuse for a little fishing?

Quote:
The certificate has all the elements the State Department requires for proving citizenship to obtain a U.S. passport: "your full name, the full name of your parent(s), date and place of birth, sex, date the birth record was filed, and the seal or other certification of the official custodian of such records." The names, date and place of birth, and filing date are all evident on the scanned version, and you can see the seal above.

The document is a "certification of birth," also known as a short-form birth certificate. The long form is drawn up by the hospital and includes additional information such as birth weight and parents' hometowns. The short form is printed by the state and draws from a database with fewer details. The Hawaii Department of Health's birth record request form does not give the option to request a photocopy of your long-form birth certificate, but their short form has enough information to be acceptable to the State Department. We tried to ask the Hawaii DOH why they only offer the short form, among other questions, but they have not given a response.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

Quote:
If the COLB is legal proof of citizenship why are you demanding the original? There’s point where this is no longer a question of eligibility and it becomes a fishing expedition looking for unrelated issues. So, are you questioning his eligibility or that your excuse for a little fishing?

Quote:
The certificate has all the elements the State Department requires for proving citizenship to obtain a U.S. passport: "your full name, the full name of your parent(s), date and place of birth, sex, date the birth record was filed, and the seal or other certification of the official custodian of such records." The names, date and place of birth, and filing date are all evident on the scanned version, and you can see the seal above.

The document is a "certification of birth," also known as a short-form birth certificate. The long form is drawn up by the hospital and includes additional information such as birth weight and parents' hometowns. The short form is printed by the state and draws from a database with fewer details. The Hawaii Department of Health's birth record request form does not give the option to request a photocopy of your long-form birth certificate, but their short form has enough information to be acceptable to the State Department. We tried to ask the Hawaii DOH why they only offer the short form, among other questions, but they have not given a response.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

He referred to having his birth certificate in one of his books. If he's legitimate why won't he show it? He's a fraud and he knows it. What kind of fish would be on his birth certificate that he doesn't want anyone to know about. I'll redact any fish just show me the original. Until then I'll consider him an imposter. If the birth certificate is just too hard for you to understand then I'd be interested in seeing his college enrollment forms.

Last edited:
Quote:
This is just surreal... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smiliesmack.gif

Let me help you with it
First question: are you questioning his eligibility or looking for something else?

Quote:
Quote:

Let me help you with it
First question: are you questioning his eligibility or looking for something else?

Never mind /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Quote:
Quote:

Let me help you with it

I'm questioning why he is afraid to produce his 1961 birth certificate.

You have yet to provide a single reason for him to not produce this easy-to-obtain document. Easy, that is, for someone born in the US...

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Let me help you with it

I'm questioning why he is afraid to produce his 1961 birth certificate.

You have yet to provide a single reason for him to not produce this easy-to-obtain document. Easy, that is, for someone born in the US...

So I take that you are looking for somthing else.

Why not ask b-ho's grandmother. After all, she, along with other family members, said that he was born in Kenya. MI VHNTR

"His paternal grandmother has asserted he was born in Kenya — she says she was in the delivery room. Other members of the family agree with her."

This should end all speculation as far as the "valid copy" of b-ho's birth certificate from Hawaii.

Update: (October 26, 2008) Linda Lingle, the governor of the state of Hawaii sealed Obama's birth certificate. She instructed the state's Department of Health to make sure no one in the press obtains access to the original document under any circumstances. This restriction doesn't apply to Obama himself releasing the document to the public.

http://www.think-israel.org/special.birthcertificate.html

Quote:
Update: (October 26, 2008) Linda Lingle, the governor of the state of Hawaii sealed Obama's birth certificate. She instructed the state's Department of Health to make sure no one in the press obtains access to the original document under any circumstances. This restriction doesn't apply to Obama himself releasing the document to the public.

Your source may be mistaken

Quote:
"State law (Hawai'i Revised Statutes ¤338-18) prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record. ... No state official, including Gov. Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawai'i."

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2008/Nov/01/ln/hawaii811010345.html

Back