What do you do for a living?

I'm a welder. I own/operate my own little business of a rig welder. Have been running my truck for 8 years now. I want to do it for as long as I'm able and the money is good. Then I'd love to retire to home and quit traveling from town to town with work.

I do maintenance at the University of Northern Iowa in the department of residence . 30 mile drive one way each day but not bad . Journeyman electrician and jack of all trades. Jim

ASE master tech started workin on cars in 1974
Got certified in 1979 do mostly diagnostics
But when I grow up I want to be Tony Tebbe!

OK my turn... I run a cattle ranch and a construction business. I went to farrier school and have been shoeing horses for 12 years too. I team rope in the summer and hunt coyotes in the winter...We have alot of work and are very blessed.

Thanks to all the Military Men for giving us the freedom we all enjoy.

I have really enjoyed this thread.

I'm an assistant pastor in a small Pentecostal church here in southeastern Oklahoma. I also work in the oilfield to keep the lights on.

Well, since I last posted my employment, in this thread, back in Nov.'08...
a lot has changed.

Since May'11, I have been unemployed & on Disability due to several health issues.
So, I guess at this current time....I have to say that I do mostly nothing, & am a "part-time" HOB/call maker here on Predator Masters.

I use to own my own game call buisness and dvd production company , lost both in a divorce now im remarried and work in the service department of our local Ford dealership ast service manger but by current wife says Im working a dead beat job cause I pay more in child support than I bring home for bills , oh the life I love it....LOL

I am an Assistant Fire Chief and also work in one of our 4 family owned tire and auto service centers. This will be my 23rd year in the fire service.

My profession is hidden in my screen name, look real hard it may be hard to figure it out. Working within the boundries of the Lone Star State!!!

I've been lurking around here for a while now, I guess it's about time I introduce myself and this looks like a good thread to do it. I install access control/security systems, also farm some with my Dad, hope to make that my primary job someday.

Back