What's your favorite skinning knife?

Originally Posted By: 2muchgunThis is my latest. Dying to get in there and give it a test drive. First, the elk stag will get a fresh coat of Ren Wax......

F83FD8DD-5D75-4919-9218-A5E5B2377C39-541-0000025326BB31A9_zpsac4d6d2e.jpg

66A38E08-DFF6-4D0C-81D5-8614A06F9218-541-0000025316370C1A_zpsdcfe216a.jpg

Maker????

Originally Posted By: bigsky_songdogsIve been using a havalon piranta lately to rough skin birds and fur, its handy and works great but it doesnt have any soul.

I hear ya Fin. That's what's kept me from buying one yet.
Kinda like the good composite stocks. My brain says yes, but my heart says no.

Hey GC,,,,,, we're still waiting for a pic of that new B&T.
I ain't gonna live for ever ya know.
grin.gif

Repete,
Stay on me about getting pictures of that knife. I forget and don't get around to it and it is something I need to do. I think you'd like it, she is sure purty.

Not today. I just sold my fur so (like the Duck Commander guy says), I'm "happy happy happy".
grin.gif

Be allot happier if I could see that @#$%^*& knife though.
mad.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif

Nice. I bet you ARE happy.

I was reading F-F-G yesterday. I hadn't realized fur prices were so high until I asked you about it a few weeks back.

Hurry up GC, "the fur commander" is gettin' riled up......
ohmy.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: 2muchgun

Hurry up GC, "the fur commander" is gettin' riled up......
ohmy.gif
grin.gif

!@#$%^& straight.
mad.gif

BTW,,, "Fur Commander",,,,,,,, I like it!

Originally Posted By: yotehunter243
1226_h_lg.png

the Little Finn is my go to knife. Im a KA-BAR fan.

Nice!
I've yet to see a B&T pattern that I didn't like.

My favorites are a F.Herder skinner, a Case XX Bulldog [says "hand made in the USA on the blade] for bigger stuff, and for small critters that little Western has seen a lot of use.

skinners001.jpg

Hey yotehunter243 got a case similar to your k-bar you can't beat em. Got a case bulldog like smokeless to that I aired from my grandpa but its a safe queen. If I can figure out how to post pics I will share.

Back