Woodbury Hunt Near Coshocton Ohio

fogdog,

Everybody on the list will show, and a few more, we have'nt heard from a couple of the other guys yet, and I may bring one guy with me.

I know Rudy, and Coot said they had to get going about noon, but they will be there.

Kurt

im gonna arrive solo so youll have 2 team me up with someone. i really dont even have 2 shoot i just want 2 be a part of it.

hey guys,
I've been reading the posts and would like to join you guys, being that my birthday is the 31st. maybe it would bring us some luck. Unfortunately, I have to work, but i may try to use some vacation to get off for a couple hours.
So put me in as a "maybe".
ski

as of right now, i told kurt i will let him know mid week about the neighbor and i coming down! with the kids activities and my father being sick, i can't give a definate answer right now! hoping to be there...phil

i will be bringing my fx3 and a couple wmd's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif if i come! i need to talk to rudy about some mouth calls though! chow, phil

I have a whole arsenal of hand calls, and a brand new Minaska M1 bandit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Rudy does not have any calls though, if you have any extra bring one for him. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Kurt

I'll jam a pencil in my ear to make it stop. LOL!!

I'll bring a bag of field calls to breakfast.

Coot, I got freed up for the whole day. Looks like I'll be driving down myself if you still have to roll home early.

Rudy

Hey Fogdog if ya know me or my younger bro then what is his name and if ya know me that well tell me where i live so I can get home Please

Bill

43 deg. and scattered t-storms for next saturday! probably change by then! looks like ducky weather coot! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-006.gif

Oh no, we are not going to do this again. Everybody get out your rain suits. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angry-smiley-055.gif

We are going coyote hunting on the 31st, if I have to pull my boat down there, and we all have to get in and float around. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

We will not shrink if we get wet. Rudy in case I'm wrong on that one, you might want to stay home if it's raining, you can't afford any shrinkage. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Kurt

I am not going to let the rain scare me off this time.Hey fogdog don't worry about not having a pardner we will hook you up somewhere.As for what calls we use most of us us mouth calls because we are so full of hot air we have to get rid of it somehow just show up and we normally have a good time. Hey ski never to late to join the hunt unless you show up the day after.Hope to see a big group for this hunt.See ya there

Bill

Back