wyoming get together

Originally Posted By: Wyoming DrifterCount me in.

A-OK! do you have the Friday (Feb. 5th) totally off? We could hunt our way down to Alcova.

Do any good hunting today?

Casey, I'll call the Sunset Bar & Grill and see if we can get them to open up earlier for breakfast, a 'buffet' would probably work well. I imagine the motel would have coffee in the lobby.

Should be a great meet/greet/eat/drink/hunt weekend! Maybe call it the "Cowboy State Classic" ?
smile.gif

Yup, I'm good to go. The earlier we leave the better as far as I'm concerned.
I was down in the 15 mile today, didn't get nuthun but tomorrow should be better.

See you guys at the Cowboy Classic.

Drifter

I'll see if I can get that weekend off of work. If so I'll be coming. I've been wanting to meet some of the folks here. Plus I can get out to some area I haven't hunted.

I just got off the phone with the Sunset Bar & Grill, they'd be happy to start breakfast early Sat. and Sun. a/m, probably 6:30ish. For the sake of simplicity, probably a buffet style.

Sounds like the rooms are going quick! If you're rolling into Alcova, might be wise to call the Riverview Inn, ph. 307-473-5829

If you have already made a reservation and want to split a room, let us know.

2ck I dont know what time i will be there on friday. I have a friend that is spost to go out with me this friday if he isnt working and show around some of the ranches that isnt too far from there.

i can be there friday, i'll work at lining up all the ranches i can this weekend looks like its going to be a good turn out.
this is going to be cool.
i'll try to be at the sunset friday before light so i can point people in the right directions.

You all are going to bring your BLM maps right, dont leave them on the counter now......I know some one who's done that to many times to count.....me
lol.gif

I'm thinking of driving down Thursday night. Like to see what those Central Wyo Dogs think of some WT sounds and the Mojo Critter dance.

Just got back home from a visit to Wyoming Drifter's reloading room (man cave). We're rolling out of Cody eaaaarly Friday a/m, will hunt our way down to Alcova. We'll make a point of getting to the Riverview Inn fairly early that afternoon to kind of meet/greet the troops rolling in that evening.

CK, 'higher ups' here at PM have advised me to advise you that it's ok to use a WT caller during the COWBOY STATE CLASSIC...it's also ok to post about using a WT caller during the COWBOY STATE CLASSIC...but, it's NOT OK to post a picture of a WT caller...got it? (remember that BS?)
smile.gif
I'm sure somebody will be around early Friday a/m to partner up with you for a hunt.

It'll be a great time, plus a great opportunity to meet other Cowboy State hunters! C U in Alcova!

Casper mountain has lots of big cats and a year round season, also the wooden rifle/3 man ranch asked me about knocking off some big cats.
i could send you out there if that's what you want.
i may concentrate on bobcats

Originally Posted By: cmiddleton Casper mountain has lots of big cats and a year round season, also the wooden rifle/3 man ranch asked me about knocking off some big cats.
i could send you out there if that's what you want.
i may concentrate on bobcats
Now I really have to get off work. I've been wanting to get into some good area to call in a big cat. Heck, I'd be happy to call in anything if it means I'm not working.

Back