wyoming get together

Been waiting for this. 5spd thanks for breaking the ice. I bet I can swap you out of all those Hornady 55s.

DCK's WYO Predator Classic Trading Stock

Nice pair of Cabelas 10 X 42 Binocs.
binocs10421.jpg

Cabela's Alaskan Guide Binocs
compacts.jpg

Leupold 3X0 VX1, Leupold 2X7 VX1, Burris 3X9 FF2 BP, Bushnell 6X118

Ruger .243
ruger.jpg

Remington 799 22-250
22-250.jpg

Remington 700 Custom .375 Weatherby
375W.jpg

Marlin 322 .222 Sako Action
Sako-1.jpg

What should I bring?

Man all good stuff, but nothing I can really use...
cry.gif

Drop me a PM on the Ruger .243 as I do know another guy at work that told me he was looking at one. How old, is that a 20" bbl on it? etc.

I know. It's great to have what we need and more. However I can always use more precious metal (55grainers) for ballast in the safes.
thumbup1.gif

TenRoger cmiddleton. The items listed above are trading stock.

I often carry my R15 when I am calling by myself. When calling with others I prefer the .17 Remington.

BTW: I do have a current Furbearer License. If you advise I will be picking up a Lion Tag.

i asked ranchers but only one had seen lion tracks.
if we don't get new snow the lions might not be findable but sometimes they just show up when least expected.
i've called 4 lions in 19 yrs of living here. not counting while elk hunting

I just checked the 10 day forecast for Alcova: Fri/Sat/Sun is calling for 40 deg. highs, 20 deg. lows each day, no precipitation. Of course, that's subject to change.

Casey, do you guys have snow down there?

I PM'd all the guys that I know of that are coming for cell #'s and other info. If by chance you are attending and I didn't send you a PM, fire one back at me

Gotta get a haircut, see the Chiropractor, pick-up a Lion Tag and load the truck.

Gonna be a busy week!

See you Friday at daylight.
thumbup.gif

not much snow, if you get close to the rattle snakes or Farris there will be more but most is dry i think.
i haven't been out in two weeks.
i gotta round up all my junk too.
wish i could take off work. i just might.
i never found a Lamont map I'd like to get one I'd better check sports mans.
anybody got any idea how many people still are coming?

I thought there was a pretty good list a few pages back, unless a lot of people dropped out it should be like 10-12.

Originally Posted By: DoubleCKLooks like six to me.

I bet more than six are comming.

I just got off the phone with the Riverview Inn and all of their rooms were booked for both Friday and Saturday, and all of their RV spaces were also booked. Thats 8 rooms. All of the cabins except for one were also booked at the Inn at Alcova. I'm still thinking about pulling up the camp trailer...

How late is everyone going to stay at the sunset grill? It looks like we'll be getting in kind of late on Friday, but would atleast like to coordinate Saturdays hunt.

Breakfast is at 6:30am?

If i'm having breakfast at 6:30 when I'm hunting its a donut in the truck just before I get hiking.

Looks like i'm heading out early Friday morning so unless I catch a nap somewhere I probably won't be out too late Friday night. How late you talking?

I wasn't counting HPW & Tsptr. I know of eight that seem to be for sure.

I loaded the truck tonight. Sprung the traps. Heading out tomorrow evening.

TenRoger on the donut as long as it comes with a swallow of coffee.

Last edited:
i know two more i invited. not from wyoming but thats ok i went to the colorado bbq they already know the area too.
my son is coming and sorefeet(mike) is coming saterday.
5 speed will be here thursday night.
how late is kinda?
i got my new call from trapper to try out this wekend
i'll bring all my customs so you guys can check them out.
i took thursday off work so i can get all my poop in a group.
its nice to be the boss.

Back