Latest activity

  • bohunr
    bohunr reacted to Bowhntr6pt's post in the thread Dispatch pistol? with Wow Wow.
    That's why I carry my G19. For a time I even carried handcuffs and my work radio. Not only have I arrested multiple people at night...
  • bohunr
    bohunr reacted to spotstalkshoot's post in the thread Dispatch pistol? with Like Like.
    You will need premium 22 lr ammo for any sort of body shot on coyote, out of handguns. I have carried a GSG firefly for several winters...
  • bohunr
    bohunr reacted to AWS's post in the thread Dispatch pistol? with Like Like.
    I don't carry a dispatch firearm as mentioned but hunting along the border I carry a Glock 19 if I'm hunting alone and am carrying a...
  • bohunr
    bohunr reacted to hm1996's post in the thread Dispatch pistol? with Like Like.
    Anytime I'm hunting, coyotes or big game, I carry a Smith model 60; 1st two chambers loaded w/#7 1/2 shot for social interaction...
  • bohunr
    bohunr reacted to Sprinkman's post in the thread Dispatch pistol? with Wow Wow.
    Sometimes a Raven 25, but if I need to reshoot them it's usually the rifle. I have used a rock to the head, though. It worked.
  • bohunr
    bohunr reacted to Bob_Atl's post in the thread Dispatch pistol? with Like Like.
    Also had my Keltec PMR-30 a few times, fun little piece too, but went back to only a rifle.
  • bohunr
    bohunr reacted to Widow maker 223's post in the thread Dispatch pistol? with Like Like.
    I carry a Keltec PMR-30 occasionally, or just use the rifle again.
  • bohunr
    bohunr reacted to bob2799's post in the thread Dispatch pistol? with Like Like.
    mr smith 9 mil to dispatch if needed , plus self defense if ever needed .. i live and hunt in a rural area , some of my hunting stands...
  • bohunr
    bohunr reacted to alf's post in the thread Dispatch pistol? with Haha Haha.
    That's where I'm at as well. Several years ago I shot two 15 minutes apart. After the smoke cleared, I left everything at the set, &...
  • bohunr
    bohunr reacted to wolverines's post in the thread Dispatch pistol? with Like Like.
    I have a little Springfield XD-S 9mm with a trigger guard mounted crimson trace sight I carry that fits in my chest pack.
  • bohunr
    bohunr reacted to IndexFinger's post in the thread Dispatch pistol? with Like Like.
    I have rifle with ( 2 ) sub,Vel's on a card holder on stock, and I working on main coyote rifle now for it with a Sub load. But that...
  • bohunr
    bohunr reacted to crapshoot's post in the thread Dispatch pistol? with Wow Wow.
    I usually just shoot em again with my rifle. Im leaving them lay anyways. I have knifed a couple and stomped one.
  • bohunr
    bohunr reacted to jmeddy's post in the thread Dispatch pistol? with Like Like.
    I already have a gun and too much chit to carry already :)
  • bohunr
    bohunr reacted to Sgt_Mike's post in the thread Dispatch pistol? with Like Like.
    Hey Bob when we do go Gopher Hunting don't leave your .22 at the house works great for when ya walk the fields and they are down the...
  • bohunr
    bohunr reacted to Bowhntr6pt's post in the thread Dispatch pistol? with Like Like.
    I use to not carry 100% of the time but some events changed that... I carry a 9mm G19.
Back
Top