Latest activity

  • 6mm06
    6mm06 reacted to soup's post in the thread 6mm ARC Coyote # 3 with Like Like.
    Very nice. Patience pays off!! Soup
  • Hunter55
    Hunter55 replied to the thread Democrat Party.
    agreed... get married at 25 and you're still paying for it at 70
  • Stu Farish
    Stu Farish replied to the thread Democrat Party.
    • 1788027576705.png
  • 2
    22magnum22 reacted to DAA's post in the thread Your Pic of the Day with Wow Wow.
    - DAA
  • DAA
    DAA replied to the thread Your Pic of the Day.
    - DAA
  • DAA
    DAA reacted to hunt0168's post in the thread Your Pic of the Day with Like Like.
    Oh man! Sorry to hear of the rough patch. Glad to hear that you’re over the hump so to speak. Keep going in that direction and get...
  • hunt0168
    hunt0168 replied to the thread Your Pic of the Day.
    Oh man! Sorry to hear of the rough patch. Glad to hear that you’re over the hump so to speak. Keep going in that direction and get...
  • 2
    22magnum22 reacted to DAA's post in the thread Your Pic of the Day with Like Like.
    Been hearing about the weather in Oklahoma. Most of the people I work with are there. Sounds like it's been kind of miserable. We've...
  • Bowhntr6pt
    Bowhntr6pt replied to the thread Accurate 4064.
    They tend to have hard to get stuff as well.
  • Bowhntr6pt
    Bowhntr6pt reacted to soup's post in the thread Accurate 4064 with Like Like.
    Thanks for the info. I already ordered 2 pounds last night from Scheels at $10.00 more per pound!! Soup
  • DAA
    DAA replied to the thread Your Pic of the Day.
    Been hearing about the weather in Oklahoma. Most of the people I work with are there. Sounds like it's been kind of miserable. We've...
  • S
    soup replied to the thread Accurate 4064.
    Fellows, Thanks for all the GOOD information. PM never fails me. Soup
  • DAA
    DAA reacted to 22magnum22's post in the thread Your Pic of the Day with Like Like.
    Wishing you a complete and speedy recovery Dave. I certainly commiserate with you on the inablility to get back out there and enjoy the...
  • S
    soup replied to the thread Accurate 4064.
    Thanks for the info. I already ordered 2 pounds last night from Scheels at $10.00 more per pound!! Soup
  • 6mm06
    6mm06 replied to the thread Baiting.
    Sorry Owen, I misunderstood your question. As far as being worth a purchase of an ARC when you already have a 6x45, I don’t see the...
Back
Top