Latest activity

  • S
    SupressYourself replied to the thread New Thermal Rig.
    I love ARs, but have come to prefer a bolt gun at night due to their simplicity. Either way, I agree, skip the (yawn) 223. Bolt: 22-250...
  • Stu Farish
    Stu Farish replied to the thread Welcome to Predator Masters!.
    Welcome Terry Lee
  • DoubleLungRage
    DoubleLungRage replied to the thread New Thermal Rig.
    I have both bolts and an AR. 99% of the time I take one of my bolts and there are only a few times that having the AR would have helped...
  • R
    RSG223 reacted to Yellowhammer's post in the thread A boar and a coyote with Like Like.
    Went to the lease early this morning. Camera showed hogs were coming before daylight. When I got there there was a boar and raccoon...
  • DoubleUp
    DoubleUp replied to the thread Baiting.
    Ended up with 51 last season. Down 15 from the previous season which had 66. Thanks for the info on the Nomad.
  • bohunr
    bohunr reacted to 20101003's post in the thread New Thermal Rig with Like Like.
    Hello, I'm me to the forum but not new to predator hunting. I am however one of the only ones in my area that does this. I'm hoping the...
  • bohunr
    bohunr reacted to BleedsBlue's post in the thread New Thermal Rig with Like Like.
    2-3 fox/coyotes at a time would fit the requirement of quick follow ups. Pretty hard to beat an ar in 223. The fanciest gun and gadgets...
  • DAA
    DAA reacted to Sprinkman's post in the thread Your Pic of the Day with Like Like.
    Big Grass Fore update: 578,637 acres now 94% contained. Everything west of the purple line is closed, but we are able to get out and...
  • DAA
    DAA reacted to Stu Farish's post in the thread Your Pic of the Day with Like Like.
    We have a "red ant" here that isn't an ant. it's actually a velvet wasp. Red & black, fuzzy. Looks like a HUGE hairy ant but it's a...
  • Rotty
    Rotty replied to the thread Shimming and bedding a barrel.
    I've taken a gun that would only shoot approx 3" groups, lapped the reciever and bedded the barrel, shrunk the groups to about 1.5"
  • Rotty
    Rotty reacted to hunt0168's post in the thread Thermal in the thick stuff with Like Like.
    Nice catch on video
  • PA.PREDATOR HUNTER
    PA.PREDATOR HUNTER reacted to hunt0168's post in the thread TX1000 remote with Like Like.
    I have never had the problem that you are getting. I do know that they recommend lithium or alkaline batteries. Possibly the...
  • PA.PREDATOR HUNTER
    PA.PREDATOR HUNTER reacted to 6mm06's post in the thread 6mm ARC Coyote # 3 with Like Like.
    Last night the 6mm ARC struck again. I had been staying at the shack for a few nights just for the fun of it, and hoping a coyote might...
  • B
    bob2799 reacted to 6mm06's post in the thread 6mm ARC Coyote # 3 with Like Like.
    A problem I ran into was when neck sizing with Lee Collet Dies. I use have used those for almost all my bolt rifles for decades and get...
  • AWS
    AWS reacted to Stu Farish's post in the thread Things That Amuse Me with Like Like.
Back
Top