Latest activity

  • 2
    Howdy everyone As you can see I’m new to the custom calls for sale. Been working at making distress calls with the knowledge of some...
    • IMG_9641.jpeg
    • IMG_9644.jpeg
  • Stu Farish
    Stu Farish replied to the thread Things That Amuse Me.
    Our wedding was the weekend before opening day of deer gun season in TN. Barely made it in the gap LOL
  • Sprinkman
    Sprinkman reacted to Stu Farish's post in the thread Remembering 9/11 with Love Love.
    Posthumous Presidential Medal of Freedom for the Man in the Red Bandana One of America’s modern heroes is getting some much-deserved...
  • Stu Farish
    Stu Farish replied to the thread Remembering 9/11.
    Posthumous Presidential Medal of Freedom for the Man in the Red Bandana One of America’s modern heroes is getting some much-deserved...
  • D
    DesertRam replied to the thread Things That Amuse Me.
    I hear that. My wife made sure we got married in late spring to avoid hunting seasons. (I'm an infrequent turkey hunter.)
  • DoubleUp
    DoubleUp replied to the thread A Black One.
    Black ones are pretty special even here in coastal NC, but I've sort of lost count. Not sure if it is 8 or 9. Haven't had time to look...
  • Sprinkman
    Sprinkman reacted to DoubleUp's post in the thread Running Dead with Like Like.
    I'm sure it has been done many times. I'm running a 50gr. Hornady sp currently and it might would do it if both coyotes gave side to...
  • Sprinkman
    Sprinkman reacted to SupressYourself's post in the thread Running Dead with Like Like.
    Running a tougher bullet, you might have got both in one shot. Wonder if that's ever been done before...
  • Sprinkman
    Sprinkman reacted to hunt0168's post in the thread Running Dead with Like Like.
    Nice going DU! She didn’t go far.
  • Sprinkman
    Sprinkman reacted to jmeddy's post in the thread Running Dead with Like Like.
    Not home Owen so watched it on my phone. Looks like you changed reticles. Phone is not a big enough screen for me to enjoy so have to...
  • Sprinkman
    Sprinkman reacted to DoubleUp's post in the thread Running Dead with Like Like.
    Not much loyalty there I guess. :D
  • Sprinkman
    Sprinkman reacted to 6mm06's post in the thread Running Dead with Like Like.
    Good job. The male (I assume) didn’t waste any time leaving.
  • Sprinkman
    Sprinkman reacted to DoubleUp's post in the thread Running Dead with Like Like.
    I called in a pair late in the stand last night. I killed this female out of the pair at 120 yds. They came in from over 1,000 yds. I...
  • Sprinkman
    Sprinkman reacted to 22magnum22's post in the thread Haven’t seen this before with Like Like.
    Another thing I noticed, look at the size of the scent glands on his rear hocks.
  • Sprinkman
    Sprinkman reacted to hm1996's post in the thread Haven’t seen this before with Like Like.
    Sounds reasonable. I can't remember what the circumstances were, but do remember finding remains of a small buck with somewhat black...
Back
Top