Latest activity

  • Hunter55
    This has never been nor will it ever be a proper role of any government...
  • D
    dave3006 replied to the thread Foxpro 360 issues resolved?.
    Get the x24. The x48 has no realistic advantage over the x24. We are at the point where they are just doing ridiculous things to...
  • Hunter55
    Hunter55 reacted to crapshoot's post in the thread The grind with Haha Haha.
    Our southrn Nevada coyotes have no ticks or fleas. At least none that I've seen or have gotten on me. Jack rabbits are covered in ticks...
  • Hunter55
    Hunter55 reacted to hm1996's post in the thread The grind with Haha Haha.
    You Georgia boys better get out in the woods beatin' on pots and pans 24/7 if you want to have any coyotes left to hunt in the...
  • Hunter55
    Hunter55 reacted to Infidel 762's post in the thread The grind with Like Like.
    The other properties we went to I’ve been hunting for a while, I just went to some of my old setups, I was saving that ground and area...
  • Hunter55
    Hunter55 reacted to nr123's post in the thread The grind with Haha Haha.
    I better put all my gear up for sale ...SOON. North or South Georgia?
  • Hunter55
    Hunter55 reacted to hm1996's post in the thread The grind with Haha Haha.
    Everyone should shoot one javelina. I'm a slow learner, I guess, as it took me two or three before I realized they all are covered...
  • Hunter55
    Hunter55 replied to the thread The grind.
    probably the biggest problem hunting here is the size of farms or property to hunt. 15 acres- 40 acres is the average and they're all...
  • vicfox
    vicfox reacted to 6mm06's post in the thread Baiting with Like Like.
    Sorry Owen, I misunderstood your question. As far as being worth a purchase of an ARC when you already have a 6x45, I don’t see the...
  • vicfox
    vicfox reacted to DoubleUp's post in the thread Baiting with Like Like.
    Ended up with 51 last season. Down 15 from the previous season which had 66. Thanks for the info on the Nomad.
  • 7
    7887mm08 replied to the thread CZ547 vs Tikka T1x both .22lr.
    I have the tikka in both 22 and 17 hmr. The 17 leaves a grin on my face every time i shoot it.
  • S
    the lithium boat battery deal is very annoying to me. I guess my brain can't wrap my head around why you need all these separate wiz...
  • Nonnieselman
    Nonnieselman replied to the thread Best 22-250 ammo for deer.
    Yea i see it often on other forums. But it is what it is. For deer and a 12 twist 22-250 i load 50gr TSX for my nephew and Got him...
  • Nonnieselman
    Heck yea. I went from 2 group 24 Marine LA batteries to a single LiTime 100Ah and i can fish for 3 days no problem. Ive only got a 16'...
  • 2
    22magnum22 reacted to hunt0168's post in the thread Haven’t seen this before with Like Like.
    I don’t think so. My friend’s brother sends him quite a few pics of nice bucks roaming around his place. Here’s another pic of the same...
Back
Top