Latest activity

  • Stu Farish
    Stu Farish replied to the thread Democrat Party.
    • 1789773651256.png
  • 6mm06
    6mm06 replied to the thread My first “nice” coyote gun.
    Tikka is smooth as a baby’s bottom, but what about a Howa mini action? I have a mini in 6mm ARC. My Howa is pretty smooth.
  • P
    popper43 replied to the thread Odds & Ends.
    Kansas must have a water problem. Kansas gal arrested for comments to kill the murdered track star's dad.
  • hylander
    hylander reacted to DAA's post in the thread Help me pick a Cartridge with Like Like.
    Anything on the BR case is gold. Side track, but not really. When I had my most recent new barrel chambered in .22 Dasher I had heard...
  • P
    popper43 replied to the thread WIN!.
    "unless they make cans an accessory." Should have always been.
  • Stu Farish
    Stu Farish replied to the thread Things That Amuse Me.
    • 1789772769275.png
  • Stu Farish
    Stu Farish reacted to DAA's post in the thread Mmm, beer! with Like Like.
    Best lager I've ever had. Period. The draft is even better than the cans but the cans are awesome. Not going to be officially...
  • DAA
    DAA replied to the thread Mmm, beer!.
    Best lager I've ever had. Period. The draft is even better than the cans but the cans are awesome. Not going to be officially...
    • Oct.jpg
  • DAA
    DAA replied to the thread Help me pick a Cartridge.
    Anything on the BR case is gold. Side track, but not really. When I had my most recent new barrel chambered in .22 Dasher I had heard...
  • DAA
    DAA reacted to hylander's post in the thread Help me pick a Cartridge with Like Like.
    I'm checking with Crown Ridge, they might be quicker. However, I never heard of them until today. I like doing business with NSS, but...
  • 2
    22magnum22 replied to the thread WIN!.
    I know that Dumocrats and other woke liberals have a wide ranging vocabulary but, how could a suppressor be considered as anything other...
  • 2
    22magnum22 reacted to Sprinkman's post in the thread WIN! with Like Like.
    As soon as this is settled, hopefully soon, no more Form 4's but a 4473 will still be required unless they make cans an accessory. That...
  • 2
    22magnum22 reacted to Stu Farish's post in the thread Democrat Party with Angry Angry.
    “We are paying people $25 to attend a one-hour Zoom class to learn why voting is important and why the Republicans are causing all of...
  • W
    why replied to the thread Four Up, Four Down.
    Nice
  • W
    why reacted to DoubleUp's post in the thread Four Up, Four Down with Like Like.
    The weather was too warm, bordering on steamy, and the mosquitoes were viscous, but I just needed to "GO". My dear wife of 48+ years...
Back
Top