Latest activity

  • Sprinkman
    Sprinkman reacted to bohunr's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    they do. i have an aortic aneurysm and not allowed to lift anything heavy or drag anything that would be difficult. i have used it to...
  • crapshoot
    crapshoot replied to the thread GET FLOCKED!.
    These cameras have been around for several years, just under different names but only know are gaining negative publicity.
  • OneK
    OneK reacted to DAA's post in the thread Reasons for the 1:14 twist 22-250 with Like Like.
    Fast and flat is where it's at for called coyote. No ranging, no knob twirling, no Christmas tree reticles. Just point and shoot. - DAA
  • I
    Recently picked up a custom AR-10 in 22 Creedmoor from DNA Firearm Systems in NC. 22" Proof carbon barrel and running a Diligent Defense...
    • IMG_4343.jpeg
  • AWS
    AWS replied to the thread Jet Sled.
    Same here, only used a canoe a few times. I have no idea what a jet sled is other than those annoying little boats that zoom around the...
  • AWS
    AWS reacted to Badbrass's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    I don't know what you call a "sled" but our Mud boat works very well.
  • Bob_Atl
    Bob_Atl reacted to bohunr's post in the thread My first “nice” coyote gun with Like Like.
    unique calibers are all fine and dandy until another ammo shortage / crisis comes along. unless you reload and stock up on all the...
  • Badbrass
    Badbrass replied to the thread Jet Sled.
    I don't know what you call a "sled" but our Mud boat works very well.
  • GC
    GC replied to the thread Jet Sled.
    I haven't dragged a deer out in a long time. I use the gutless method to skin, debone, and quarter my deer on the ground where they...
  • P
    popper43 reacted to Foxpro.223's post in the thread Democrat Party with Like Like.
    Yep. Wouldn't be surprised if the ATF drops off shipping containers full of AK-47s to them some day, kinda like how they smuggled...
  • Stu Farish
    Stu Farish replied to the thread Democrat Party.
    • 1789911507750.png
  • hunt0168
    Helmet. ...scanning while you pee...priceless. In all seriousness...the efficiency is well worth the cost
  • DAA
    DAA replied to the thread Reasons for the 1:14 twist 22-250.
    Fast and flat is where it's at for called coyote. No ranging, no knob twirling, no Christmas tree reticles. Just point and shoot. - DAA
  • DAA
    DAA reacted to Chance Doane's post in the thread Reasons for the 1:14 twist 22-250 with Bullseye Bullseye.
    I like a 14 or 12 twist Barrel in 22-250 or 22-250 Ackley improved best with light bullets Fast and Flat! Good Coyote Cartridges!
  • K
    K9TXS replied to the thread Fatboy pursuit 18 tripod.
    My buddy is using one. He likes it a lot. I just listed a Fat Boy ball head if interested. Fat Boy Invert50 ball head
Back
Top