Latest activity

  • Hunter55
    Hunter55 reacted to Sprinkman's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    I don't know if it was a jet sled or not, but my son uses one to pack in and out all his duck decoys and gear. It works great for that...
  • Hunter55
    Hunter55 reacted to AWS's post in the thread Jet Sled with Haha Haha.
    Same here, only used a canoe a few times. I have no idea what a jet sled is other than those annoying little boats that zoom around the...
  • Hunter55
    Hunter55 replied to the thread Jet Sled.
    I used to use my Badlands meat pack when I was elk hunting to quarter things up, it worked great. But I can use my ATV where I'll be...
  • Hunter55
    Hunter55 reacted to GC's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    I haven't dragged a deer out in a long time. I use the gutless method to skin, debone, and quarter my deer on the ground where they...
  • Hunter55
    Hunter55 reacted to jmeddy's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    As all have said--they work great and for lots of other chores
  • Hunter55
    Hunter55 reacted to ny hunter's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    I use my jet sled for a lot of things it’s great for deer, beaver and firewood to name a few. Did they change something on here ? I...
  • Hunter55
    Hunter55 reacted to Badbrass's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    I don't know what you call a "sled" but our Mud boat works very well.
  • J
    jmeddy replied to the thread Jet Sled.
    As all have said--they work great and for lots of other chores
  • Stu Farish
    Stu Farish replied to the thread Things That Amuse Me.
    • 1789920499109.png
  • 2
    223 replied to the thread Jet Sled.
    • IMG_9693.png
  • Sprinkman
    Sprinkman replied to the thread Jet Sled.
    I don't know if it was a jet sled or not, but my son uses one to pack in and out all his duck decoys and gear. It works great for that...
  • ny hunter
    ny hunter replied to the thread Jet Sled.
    I use my jet sled for a lot of things it’s great for deer, beaver and firewood to name a few. Did they change something on here ? I...
  • Sprinkman
    Sprinkman reacted to AWS's post in the thread Jet Sled with Haha Haha.
    Same here, only used a canoe a few times. I have no idea what a jet sled is other than those annoying little boats that zoom around the...
  • Sprinkman
    Sprinkman reacted to Badbrass's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    I don't know what you call a "sled" but our Mud boat works very well.
  • Sprinkman
    Sprinkman reacted to Hunter55's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    I'm thinking about getting one to drag behind my ATV. My ATV trailer ia a tilt bed so, I figure I could winch it onto the trailer, a one...
Back
Top