Latest activity

  • bohunr
    bohunr reacted to crapshoot's post in the thread Democrat Party with Like Like.
  • bohunr
    bohunr reacted to hm1996's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    Bet they'd work OK on thick pasture grass, but we got no snow down here. Keeping blood out of truck bed is a big +, too.
  • bohunr
    bohunr reacted to cropdamage's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    Yes, they work great. Also make it easier for 2 people to pick up and load in a truck bed. Keeps all the blood contained inside the...
  • bohunr
    I own the name “USA Coyote calling championship. Didn’t pay a dime, it’s never changed hands and I will hand it down to my Grandson;-)
  • I
    imauspilot replied to the thread Ultrasonic Cleaners.
    I am a gun smith and have used both Vevor and Harbor Freight models. Both work well, and I've had them 10 plus years. I used to use...
  • I
    imauspilot reacted to rmeyerwy's post in the thread Ultrasonic Cleaners with Like Like.
    I have had the Harbor Fright one for 3 years, use it regularly. only complaint is I wish I could run it for longer times, I think the...
  • crapshoot
    crapshoot replied to the thread Democrat Party.
  • C
    cropdamage reacted to Hunter55's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    I'm thinking about getting one to drag behind my ATV. My ATV trailer ia a tilt bed so, I figure I could winch it onto the trailer, a one...
  • C
    cropdamage reacted to bohunr's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    they do. i have an aortic aneurysm and not allowed to lift anything heavy or drag anything that would be difficult. i have used it to...
  • C
    cropdamage reacted to GC's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    I haven't dragged a deer out in a long time. I use the gutless method to skin, debone, and quarter my deer on the ground where they...
  • C
    cropdamage reacted to Badbrass's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    I don't know what you call a "sled" but our Mud boat works very well.
  • C
    cropdamage reacted to ny hunter's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    I use my jet sled for a lot of things it’s great for deer, beaver and firewood to name a few. Did they change something on here ? I...
  • C
    cropdamage reacted to jmeddy's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    As all have said--they work great and for lots of other chores
  • C
    cropdamage reacted to hm1996's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    Have had a bad back for many years. Fortunately hunted flat country where vehicles can get within a few hundred yards of just about...
  • C
    cropdamage reacted to bohunr's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    here is a deer in my jet sled
Back
Top