Latest activity

  • C
    cropdamage replied to the thread Jet Sled.
    You have some of the coolest stories ! Thanks for sharing !
  • C
    cropdamage reacted to hm1996's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    Bet they'd work OK on thick pasture grass, but we got no snow down here. Keeping blood out of truck bed is a big +, too.
  • C
    cropdamage replied to the thread Jet Sled.
    We use them for all seasons. Archery season in the fall,it's much easier to pull a sled over downed trees and over brush than having...
  • ny hunter
    ny hunter reacted to hm1996's post in the thread Ruger 10 22 with Like Like.
    That is a beautiful squirrel, nice rifle, too. Glad you got your picture posted. I think that is the first black squirrel I've seen??
  • ny hunter
    ny hunter replied to the thread Ruger 10 22.
    Thank you we have quite a black squirrels. That’s the one and only I’ve ever shot. I had to log out and back in to get the photos to...
  • hylander
    hylander reacted to hm1996's post in the thread Ruger 10 22 with Like Like.
    That is a beautiful squirrel, nice rifle, too. Glad you got your picture posted. I think that is the first black squirrel I've seen??
  • 6mm06
    6mm06 replied to the thread Baiting.
    Nice one, colored good too. Good shot on that one. What rifle / caliber / bullet are you using?
  • O
    34gr bullets screaming at 4900 FPS is explosive on pelts. FYI don't use lead bullets if testing these light weighters, they will...
  • DoubleUp
    DoubleUp replied to the thread Baiting.
    I've had a coyote visiting pretty early for several nights. The moon is so bright that I decided to forego calling and hope this one...
  • Widow maker 223
    Widow maker 223 reacted to hm1996's post in the thread Jet Sled with Like Like.
    I think that is the only picture left, but I'll see if I can find any more. It was a 61 Ford 6 cyl standard. I was a friend's old...
  • Widow maker 223
    Widow maker 223 replied to the thread Jet Sled.
    That's awesome, Having stuffed deer and coyotes in many cars over the years I can appreciate a fine machine like that.
  • B
    bronkorob reacted to DAA's post in the thread Reasons for the 1:14 twist 22-250 with Like Like.
    Fast and flat is where it's at for called coyote. No ranging, no knob twirling, no Christmas tree reticles. Just point and shoot. - DAA
  • Callingyotes
    Callingyotes replied to the thread Boom Stick-Shotgun.
    I have a Berretta 1301 T. I took the front sight off and pic rail . I mounted a vortex venom red dot. With a full choke and 3” #4 buck...
  • R
    redhaze reacted to jmeddy's post in the thread found one in my effective range with Like Like.
    I have been out 7 nights for 23 sets so far this month. Been really slow with only 3 howlings and none seen except this one. We were to...
  • R
    redhaze reacted to Hunter55's post in the thread Boom Stick-Shotgun with Like Like.
    I'm running the Mossberg 930 with a Carlson turkey choke and BB's... love the shotgun
Back
Top